What would this board be like....

Fanof49ASU

if you won by only 3-10 pts? Just curious...

I'm assuming a massive meltdown for a loss.....that would last all season. I believe A&M has just recently recovered from our visit.

more tools from your school would pop in to give us a "hello"

what do you think would happen if a prestigous school such as NU gets beat by a school like yours? just enjoy the scenery in Lincoln, that's about all you'll be doing come Saturday :box

btw: a&m sucks

I am sure their QB will enjoy looking up at the sky and finding clouds that look like animals as he lay on his back all day. :box

I'm assuming a massive meltdown for a loss.....that would last all season. I believe A&M has just recently recovered from our visit.

what do you think would happen if a prestigous school such as NU gets beat by a school like yours? just enjoy the scenery in Lincoln, that's about all you'll be doing come Saturday :box

That seems a bit rude. I'm glad fans from other teams stop by.

That seems a bit rude. I'm glad fans from other teams stop by.

:yeah

Most (all?) of the Ark St. fans that have come here to post have seemed great.

On the flip side, what would the stAte board be like if the margin was 49-3? I keep reading over there that the fans think they're going to win this game.

One of my favorite questions/answers was:

"Has ASU ever beat a ranked team in the history of the football program?"

To which a poster answered:

"Not in football. This will be our first."

If it's a blowout, how does stAte fan deal with that?

I say d@mnit and go into admin mode and start banning every NU poster who signed up on my board during the game and after. Then I listen to two weeks of whining until Troy.

You'd see posts like this, multiplied by 100.

Prior to Pelini, we had a coach (who shall remain un-named) who flat out sucked. We lost several games by 3-10 points. There was much gnashing of the teeth and burning of effigy's <_<

Quite honestly, we did win several games by 3-10 points that caused plenty of outcry. (Many rightfully so).

<cough> ball state <cough>