Bo goes a little godfather...

omahapanda

"When asked what he’d do special to help mentally prepare NU’s redshirt freshmen – like linebackers Will Compton and Sean Fisher – for Saturday’s road test at Virginia Tech, Pelini’s answer was, well, distinctly his own.

“Nothing,” he said flatly. “We’ll be ready to play.”

http://www.huskerlocker.com/blogs/view/bid...wer_now_senator

love him or hate him... that is just Bo.

that is exactly why he did not get the head coaching job he wanted when Solich was fired. He was even less ready to meet the press then. Bo has come a long way. But if he had put on a sports coat like P asked him he would have had the job instead of Nutt/Callahan!

There is more to be head coach at Nebraska as long as TO has his back he will be okay unless he really loses it and has a Serenaa moment. :box:angry:<_<

that is exactly why he did not get the head coaching job he wanted when Solich was fired. He was even less ready to meet the press then. Bo has come a long way. But if he had put on a sports coat like P asked him he would have had the job instead of Nutt/Callahan!

There is more to be head coach at Nebraska as long as TO has his back he will be okay unless he really loses it and has a Serenaa moment. :box:angry:<_<

Are you trying to tell me that Pelini showed up for an interview for the HC job of a major football program not wearing a suit?

I guess I have trouble believing that one.

Are you trying to tell me that Pelini showed up for an interview for the HC job of a major football program not wearing a suit?

He showed up in sweats

He showed up in sweats

Who cares what chicken headed little bitches in suits think. A real man wears whatever the F he wants!

He showed up in sweats

Who cares what chicken headed little bitches in suits think. A real man wears whatever the F he wants!

apparently Steve P did and we got stuck with Callahan,

and you know the rest of the story! :restore:restore:hellloooo:restore

I love Bo's gameday demeanor and his defensive mind but it would be nice to get a real answer to a football question once in a while.

But he did answer the question, he said they wouldn't do anything SPECIAL to make sure his young LB's are ready to play at VT. I don't get what the issue is here, question asked AND answered.