Most Impressive Player So Far This Season

huskerguy

After 2 wins, who has impressed you most?

I think Lee has performed pretty much exactly like I expected and the same for guys like Helu, Suh, etc...

However I am equally impressed with two guys and I can't pick just one!

Prince Amukamara and Larry Asante.

Prince is really reading the routes and seems to know when he can try and jump a route and make a play. Also he is playing very physical by laying the wood to guys on short passes and blitzing the QB.

Larry is impressing me in the same way. He is staying within the defense, but also looks like he knows when he can take his chances. Also he is just straight hitting guys hard and making plays!!

Most impressive? Zac Lee without question. Why? Because he has the seventh best passer rating in the nation right now, better than players like Colt McCoy.

Guy I didn't expect to be impressive? Curenski Gilleyan. He has over 150 yards catching in the first two games and has proven he can be a deep threat type of player. He has had two 30 yard plus catches and had an amazing bobbled catch against FAU. He has really stepped up his game.

Z-Lee all we really had on him was verbage, he is now living up to what I had hoped he would be. C-Gill has justcome out of the blue and consequently he is the guy who is giving me the biggest rush.

My God do I ever love college football, and more to the point, GO BIG RED!!!

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez:bonez:bonez

I definitely agree that these two have been beasts on offense. Jacob Hickman was absolutely SMASHING heads in the game against ASU. It was great and I think he's going to be a monster as the season goes on.

On the defensive side, I am very impressed with Larry Asante. There haven't been very many opportunities to watch how he performs in coverage, but every time he is in on a tackle he LAYS THE WOOD on the ball carrier. it is great to see that swagger and aggressiveness STARTING to come back on the defense. :w00t

:restore