Huskers Unranked?

Red Dawn

For those who argue that ESPN hates Nebraska, note that Ivan Maisel and Joe Schad have us #12 and #14, which is higher than I would rank us....the fact is we haven't been challenged yet, we have a new QB and a very young team....until we face a challenging opponent, I'm not gonna take issue with where anyone ranks us...we are a better team than FAU and Ark St, and their ilk, that's all we know for sure at the moment...

Surprise? MU homerism with MU in at 24th after struggling with lowly Bowling Green yet Nebraska out of the Power Rankings after 2 convincing wins over sun belt teams...

Yeah same thing with Dave Matter, still doesn't have NU ranked in his AP poll but does have MU. It doesn't matter yet anyway, in 2-3 weeks I will care more.

Surprise? MU homerism with MU in at 24th after struggling with lowly Bowling Green yet Nebraska out of the Power Rankings after 2 convincing wins over sun belt teams...

Yeah same thing with Dave Matter, still doesn't have NU ranked in his AP poll but does have MU. It doesn't matter yet anyway, in 2-3 weeks I will care more.

Exactly.. I'm sure Forde will go ahead and move MU up to like.. 11 after losing to the Huskers while we may sneak in at 25.

WCHusker is right.

And Pat Forde is a doofus.

And we're ranked in like 14 of their 15 aggregate pollster polls.

How hard up for attention are we that we're concerned about this?

We'll win in Blacksburg and earn what we crave. Or we'll lose and be proven a fraud.

Either way, getting too concerned about one poll among literally hundreds....

... not worth my time.

If I'm not mistaken, we still sit alone with Duke as the only two teams that haven't beaten anyone ranked 19th or higher since a particular date that I can't remember. In other words, everyone can point to a recent decent victory except the two of us. and even then, Duke can say they have in b-ball. We just need to beat SOMEONE or we deserve to be left out.