Dillard moved to WILL

well then, just get him to get pointy hair like Weatherspoon (sp?) has in that MU fan's sig, and he'll be a heat seeking missle. :)

Well, I hear from my brothers sisters cousins uncle who has a friend that has a friend that knows a guy who knows a guy that is close to a source that has a tv that has internet capabilities that he has ballooned up to 320, grown to 6'5" and runs 3.9 40 and is going to start in the backfield.

Im just sayin, thats what I heard.

This source is a very reliable source, and I won't mention names. But it's someone inside the program

well then, just get him to get pointy hair like Weatherspoon (sp?) has in that MU fan's sig, and he'll be a heat seeking missle. :)

Well, I hear from my brothers sisters cousins uncle who has a friend that has a friend that knows a guy who knows a guy that is close to a source that has a tv that has internet capabilities that he has ballooned up to 320, grown to 6'5" and runs 3.9 40 and is going to start in the backfield.

This source is a very reliable source, and I won't mention names. But it's someone inside the program

What??? A very reliable source from someone inside the program? Are you trying to tell us that you are really Coach Pelini?

What??? A very reliable source from someone inside the program? Are you trying to tell us that you are really Coach Pelini?

No not at all...Wait till you see him Saturday, that is all I have to say.

My God, this is why I sometimes can't freakin stand this board. Someone tries to give us some inside info and all we do is rag on him and question him. If you want to believe it great if you don't, don't, but don't shoot it down. It's people like the ones that question every single freakin detail that probably drove Louisiana Husker away from this site. I know he has been wrong in the past a few times, but he was still a great guy to have around for info. If you don't like what inside info people claim to have don't post anything.

My God, this is why I sometimes can't freakin stand this board. Someone tries to give us some inside info and all we do is rag on him and question him. If you want to believe it great if you don't, don't, but don't shoot it down. It's people like the ones that question every single freakin detail that probably drove Louisiana Husker away from this site. I know he has been wrong in the past a few times, but he was still a great guy to have around for info. If you don't like what inside info people claim to have don't post anything.

:yeah

One person ragged, (mine wasn't meant to rag, it must have come across differently to you), and another was slightly sarcastic. I do believe the information, personally.

:cheers

It's because Dillard is better against the run than may/lawrence. I think that BO thinks he needs to have a strong run support guy in. Maybe with the combo of Fisher (fast), Compton (Fast), and Dillard (strong) in there, they will be able to shut down this run game even better.

The gaps that were left open the past 2 games will be taken advantage of by VT if they are left open again. Dillard has lots of gametime experience and has played VT. I think Bo's putting him in because he'll add some calm to the nerves of these young lbs.

:restore

If Dillard is better against the run than Lawrence/May, then why didn't he play last week against a team that ran over 60% of the time? I'm not bashing you, just asking.

It's because Dillard is better against the run than may/lawrence. I think that BO thinks he needs to have a strong run support guy in. Maybe with the combo of Fisher (fast), Compton (Fast), and Dillard (strong) in there, they will be able to shut down this run game even better.

The gaps that were left open the past 2 games will be taken advantage of by VT if they are left open again. Dillard has lots of gametime experience and has played VT. I think Bo's putting him in because he'll add some calm to the nerves of these young lbs.

If Dillard is better against the run than Lawrence/May, then why didn't he play last week against a team that ran over 60% of the time? I'm not bashing you, just asking.

I can only speculate.... but maybe he wanted to keep the younger guys in to get more experience? Plus, we ran an awful lot of nickel last week with only fisher and compton on the field with 5 dbs. Maybe Dillard stepped up his game over the past couple weeks and is starting to impress the coaches. Who knows.... but I hope that the reason he is starting is because he's better against the run and not because someone else messed up. If Dillard doesn't deserve the spot he wouldn't have it, we all know Bo knows more than ANY of us about solid defense, so he'll make the right choice.

Don't worry, that was a legit question, I didn't think you were bashing :thumbs

When I saw the word WILL in the thread title and then talk of LB's inside the thread, I thought you were guys were talking about that traitor WILL COMPTON. He spurned the promised land (aka Missouri) and went to Lincoln to play football. How is he working out for you?

I know he was redshirted last year, just curious how he is performing.

He looks pretty good so far. Most of us are pretty excited about having him and Fisher playing at LB for 2-3 years after this year. I swear it looked like they were both out of place quite abit against ASU, but some of it was maybe just young guys getting schooled by a 4 year starter at RB.

I know, this post wasn't filled with too many sarcastic posts but any other time someone comes in here with some inside info or just something they have heard they get killed with "oh ya and I know pelini's poolmans sisters dogs vet" type stuff and it's just annoying as hell to me. We could probably have a lot more insiders post on this site if people would just welcome the info. Sometimes it will turn out to be true and sometimes not, but at least take it in.