**Official Virginia Tech Game Discussion Thread**

nebraska should have CURB STOMPED vt.

they got into the red zone so many times it was retarded.

no, that's not right. nebraska got into the red zone and then PLAYED RETARDED.

this game was nebraska's to lose and sure as sooners rip manfruit from longhorns, they did.

if i had a dog, i'd be kicking it right now. i'm so mad, i'm tempted to go down to the humane society just so i can ask if they're willing to rent kicking dogs.

bo might not point a finger and prefers using the thumb, but it was our offense that gave huskernation the finger all during this game. outside of helu's power of will and henry's leg, huskers had nothing.

one FREAKIN' first down. that all that was need to seal this deal and they couldn't do that. blackshirts were good and they were at times superhuman, but there's only so much they can do.

this game was full of teachable moments. hopefully huskers will learn.

The offense came up small today...real small. Like I said, the first reaction is to scream at the blackshirts...but IMO the offense gets a big sack of crap laid on their doorstep here. ONE TD and this game was over. Tech was waiting to be knocked out of their misery. We let them hang around and they beat us. Simple as that.

I kinda wish tech would've got some of those dropped balls for scores so we wouldn't have lost in this fashion. And why blame it on one person? Lee had his man wide open and barely got it to him, even with that holding penalty on 1st and goal, the other penalties pushed us out of field goal range. I would've put money on us to win in OT and a field goal there instead of a punt would've forced them to make the 2pt conv just to go to OT.

I kinda wish tech would've got some of those dropped balls for scores so we wouldn't have lost in this fashion. And why blame it on one person? Lee had his man wide open and barely got it to him, even with that holding penalty on 1st and goal, the other penalties pushed us out of field goal range. I would've put money on us to win in OT and a field goal there instead of a punt would've forced them to make the 2pt conv just to go to OT.