**Official Virginia Tech Game Discussion Thread**

nebraska should have CURB STOMPED vt.

they got into the red zone so many times it was retarded.

no, that's not right. nebraska got into the red zone and then PLAYED RETARDED.

this game was nebraska's to lose and sure as sooners rip manfruit from longhorns, they did.

if i had a dog, i'd be kicking it right now. i'm so mad, i'm tempted to go down to the humane society just so i can ask if they're willing to rent kicking dogs.

bo might not point a finger and prefers using the thumb, but it was our offense that gave huskernation the finger all during this game. outside of helu's power of will and henry's leg, huskers had nothing.

one FREAKIN' first down. that all that was need to seal this deal and they couldn't do that. blackshirts were good and they were at times superhuman, but there's only so much they can do.

this game was full of teachable moments. hopefully huskers will learn.

absolutely pathetic play by the offense shouldve been 35-10 easy... Green shouldve gotten a chance Lee couldnt hit a reciever to save his life. Suh and Helu are incredible....... Wow i dont think ive ever been so pissed off in my life

One problem with this that I see, there were very few receivers ever open. Yes, Lee missed a couple of short passes that were open. Holt dropped a touchdown that would have won the game, the defense gave up an inexcusable play on the last drive. This loss was not all on Lee's shoulders and I hope that the people that want to call for his head TIVO'ed the game and go back and watch it again.

Lame performance by Zac Lee and Shawn Watson (seriously 3rd and Goal from the 31 in a tight game and you run a QB draw? nice)

Big time props to Henery on his 70+ yard punt while running for his life as well as a couple other nice punts and of course the 5 field goals. Helu, started out slow but one hell of a job when he turned it on. Blackshirts, barring West (I believe it was him who blew the coverage on that huge bomb) played one hell of a game.

All in all very bad feeling left in my mouth, but nonetheless an impressive performance by the defense barring 1 play (which in football can count for everything) And we fall to yet another ranked team, woot -.- so drained now from this crap.

I want to thank O'Hanlon or whoever the f#*k is was who blew the coverage and let the receiver get behind him. Way to cost us the game! :bang:bang:bang

You can't expect them to cover for 20 seconds, it was a great play. If you want to blame somone blame the D line for standing there and watching Taylor instead of attacking.

I think he's talking about the play that put them at the 3, not the TD pass...could be wrong....

O'Hanlon should've been over the top, but I don't understand why West completely bailed out on the coverage either...he should have been on the wideout all the way down the sideline...it was the other side of the field they had loaded with receivers...

That was a broken play also, it almost looked like they thought Taylor was going to take off.

I want to thank O'Hanlon or whoever the f#*k is was who blew the coverage and let the receiver get behind him. Way to cost us the game! :bang:bang:bang

do NOT pin this on one person. maybe if the offense could have produced anything all day (like a touchdown lol?) we would have won

Exactly! What's with all the finger pointing? :angry: We win as a team and go down as a team. I'm just as disappointed as any of you, but we need to stand behind the team right now and hopefully learn from our mistakes. GBR

absolutely pathetic play by the offense shouldve been 35-10 easy... Green shouldve gotten a chance Lee couldnt hit a reciever to save his life. Suh and Helu are incredible....... Wow i dont think ive ever been so pissed off in my life

One problem with this that I see, there were very few receivers ever open. Yes, Lee missed a couple of short passes that were open. Holt dropped a touchdown that would have won the game, the defense gave up an inexcusable play on the last drive. This loss was not all on Lee's shoulders and I hope that the people that want to call for his head TIVO'ed the game and go back and watch it again.

Watch it again?! What kind of sick sadist are you?!

This is not a big deal folks, West thought the play was over and let the guy go. Hopefully, he won't do that again. this was a non-conference game and won't matter in the long run. The boys proved a lot today and hopefully learned some tough lessons. We weren't going to win any titles this year anyway except maybe the B12 North. That is unaffected by today. In fact, I feel quite a bit better about our chances now.

BTW thanks to tyrod for throwing the conversion away CHA-CHING!$