**Official Virginia Tech Game Discussion Thread**

I was under the impression that that wasn't O'Hanlon's man. It was West's (#5), who blew him off thinking the play was over, and O'Hanlon went after that guy once he realized what happened.

This is one of the most painful losses I've ever felt, though. Jeez, the defense was great and would've earned their Blackshirts hands down if it hadn't been for that bomb. But the offense, sans Helu, was pathetic. Couldn't even score a freakin' TD, and when they do, some lineman blows it because he forgot how to be a lineman! Hell, the entire offense seemed to forget how to be an offense when they allowed 35-YARDS WORTH OF PENALTIES on themselves! JEEEEEEZ!

Every single one of those points were Henery's.

And we were all wondering how Lee would do under pressure...well, you have your answer.

o'hanlon didnt blow it...o'hanlon saved it. should have he had been nearer? YES. watch the play again. youre a corner, i dont care if your in cover 2, soft, whatever, you dont lay off the guy on the sideline when the rest of both teams is running to the other side of the field. youre not going to make that tackle unless that guy comes back to your side,and guess, what, THATS WHAT THE SAFETY OVER THE TOP OF YOU IS FOR.

We lost this game because of penalties.

If Henry wouldn't have held that guy when we got the touchdown. We would have won

Penalties lost the game?

Nebraska: 9-60

V Tech: 7-53

I would say the offense lost QB and WR drops lost the game.

I still blame penalties. If we wouldn't of had one of those 4 or 5 penalties to end the 3rd quarter we could have kicked a FG and would have been up by three more and won the game.

I know it doesnt matter but dont you think they should have at least reviewed the incomplete pass to Holt?

It sounds as though the officials made the correct call, but does anyone know how many timeouts we had at that point? I was thinking that maybe Bo didn't challenge it because we didn't have the timeouts to spare if we lost the challenge.

I know it doesnt matter but dont you think they should have at least reviewed the incomplete pass to Holt?

It sounds as though the officials made the correct call, but does anyone know how many timeouts we had at that point? I was thinking that maybe Bo didn't challenge it because we didn't have the timeouts to spare if we lost the challenge.

We had 1 timeout at that point, Bo blew the other two in the third quarter.

all O'Hanlon had to do was keep the receiver in front of him...instead he gets burnt and the guy gashes us for what? 70, 80 yards?

yea, I know all the arguements about who/what cost us the game, everbody venting etc..but who was the db who failed to break up the TD pass, Amukamara?

On the view from the opposite endzone, after first turning the wrong way as the receiver crossed thru the endzone, he actually recovered to dive for the ball....and whiffed!

It doesnt look like it was POSSIBLE to miss the ball, wtf happened??????????? All that went wrong and we still could've pulled it out....but the damn ball goes right thru his forearm and into the receiver's hands..gut wrenching

We lost this game because of penalties.

If Henry wouldn't have held that guy when we got the touchdown. We would have won

Penalties lost the game?

Nebraska: 9-60

V Tech: 7-53

I would say the offense lost QB and WR drops lost the game.

I still blame penalties. If we wouldn't of had one of those 4 or 5 penalties to end the 3rd quarter we could have kicked a FG and would have been up by three more and won the game.

was that the most insanely maddening series you ever saw? It was almost comical. 1st and goal at the 3, and we punt!!!!! Excuse me, have to use the bathroom again...