**Official Virginia Tech Game Discussion Thread**

Well I had strongly felt that the defense had earned their blackshirts today. Until the last drive that is. That was a complete meltdown mentally and cost the game. Tough one and it hurts me as much as anyone else on this board, but now have to move past this and get ready for the next game.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE f#*k HAS TO HAPPEN FOR US TO BEAT A RANKED OPPONENT? THIS IS f'ing OUT OF CONTROL , EVERY GOD DAMN TIME WE LOOSE ON THE LAST f'ing PLAY! THIS IS EXACLTY WHAT I HAD NIGHTMARES ABOUT AND IT f'ing HAPPENED AGAIN..

OH AND VT STUDENTS RUSHING THE FIELD, f#*k OFF f****s, YOU WERE PICKED TO WIN....

:rant

...I feel a little better now...

absolutely pathetic play by the offense shouldve been 35-10 easy... Green shouldve gotten a chance Lee couldnt hit a reciever to save his life. Suh and Helu are incredible....... Wow i dont think ive ever been so pissed off in my life

It's hard for me to get pissed off at kids, but I could make a couple of exceptions in this game.

Did that really happen? Nah, couldn't happen to the Blackshirts.

You think it's bad for you guys...we're in Techie territory! Besides that last drive, so much to give a husker heartburn tonight. The punt on 4th and short late, the TD that SHOULD HAVE been, Zac just looking awful today. In the end, that 3rd and goal is what we'll see on Sportscenter, but they had no excuse being in the game at that point. None.

I want to thank O'Hanlon or whoever the f#*k is was who blew the coverage and let the receiver get behind him. Way to cost us the game! :bang:bang:bang

You can't expect them to cover for 20 seconds, it was a great play. If you want to blame somone blame the D line for standing there and watching Taylor instead of attacking.

I think he's talking about the play that put them at the 3, not the TD pass...could be wrong....

O'Hanlon should've been over the top, but I don't understand why West completely bailed out on the coverage either...he should have been on the wideout all the way down the sideline...it was the other side of the field they had loaded with receivers...