How will the players react??????

Honestly, I feel sorry for Louisiana-Lafayette. They have no idea what will be waiting for them on Saturday.

I kind of feel sorry for the rest of the teams we play this year. NO, I am not saying we will win them all, but they will know they played us. I think VT was feeling rather lucky as HELL to get out of that one with a win. Believe me, they know they got out played most of that game and probably woke up this morning feeling like they got smashed by a train. Bo won't let the team forget how close we were to a win and if his intensity keeps overflowing onto the team, LOOK OUT everyone else.

Years ago I remember players from other teams say that it used to really (physically) hurt to play us. Again, not that we will win them all, but the effort and heart is definitely coming back.

One thing I know for sure is that there is definitely a new attitude and feel under Bo. The heart and intensity that Bo and the coaches have instilled is there. Mental breakdowns seem to be the only thing holding us back right now, but I'm confident that the kids will get it. GBR!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I feel sorry for Louisiana-Lafayette. They have no idea what will be waiting for them on Saturday.

I kind of feel sorry for the rest of the teams we play this year. NO, I am not saying we will win them all, but they will know they played us. I think VT was feeling rather lucky as HELL to get out of that one with a win. Believe me, they know they got out played most of that game and probably woke up this morning feeling like they got smashed by a train. Bo won't let the team forget how close we were to a win and if his intensity keeps overflowing onto the team, LOOK OUT everyone else.

Years ago I remember players from other teams say that it used to really (physically) hurt to play us. Again, not that we will win them all, but the effort and heart is definitely coming back.

That is the thing I am most proud of. I mean, you really have to chalk it up to our defense. They played probably their best game under Bo. There were very few mental breakdowns (except the one that really gutted us), and we three and outed VaTech's offense multiple times. They didn't get a first down in the second half until the FOURTH QUARTER. We also sacked Tyrod Taylor what, 4 times?

If the offensive line could have kept their sh#t together we would have won that game by at least a touchdown or two. I think that drive where we got 4 penalties really hurt the offensive psyche and they just weren't able to do much after that.

It's kind of a funny question after watching what they did last year. Last year after we got humiliated by Mizzou at home, we went down to Lubbock and nearly knocked off a top 10 team taking them to overtime. After getting slapped like a redheaded stepchild by OU, we came in the next week to knock off a pretty decent Kansas team. Why should we think they'd react any differently than last year under Bo?

Because we didn't get manhandled, we lost a heartbreaker.

What happened last year after our close game against VT? We get blown out by Missouri. So, I think it is a fair question.

I'm just glad we have ULL as a buffer game between now and Mizzou.

Ok so what happened after the near upset at TT?

After losing a heartbreaker last year to Texas Tech, we laid the wood to Iowa state the next week in Ames. Considering the team we play Saturday resembles Iowa State quite a bit, I guess it's comparable. All things considered, I would think the team would react better after nearly beating a top 15 team on the road than they did last year getting completely embarrassed in Lincoln by Mizzou.

After losing a heartbreaker last year to Texas Tech, we laid the wood to Iowa state the next week in Ames. Considering the team we play Saturday resembles Iowa State quite a bit, I guess it's comparable. All things considered, I would think the team would react better after nearly beating a top 15 team on the road than they did last year getting completely embarrassed in Lincoln by Mizzou.

:yeah

They guys responded very well after the heart breaker at Tech last year. I expect them to come out with a vengeance against the Cajuns.

I basically became a Husker Fan when I was watching the the 1971 game against Oklahoma. I became more and more entrenched when T.O. was coach. Granted we didn't have many losses during the Osborne years but the one thing I do remember is that the team that played us after a loss was in for a sound thrashing. Bo P. may have a lot of fire but Ozzie was down right cold blooded. I can see Bo and the '09 Huskers sticking it to ULL big time. Differen't coaches, differen't teams, same results.

T_O_B

:restore:restore:steam:steam:steam:restore:restore