We need Missouri to move up in the polls

Twodocs

We all need to root for the Missouri Tigers to move up in te polls this week. The higher they are ranked the better. We really need to beat the highest ranked teams mpossible so we can get our groove back on.

This ain't horseshoes! Close doesn't count. As the Peter BROTHERS used to say "TO BE THE BEST YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE BEST!!!!!" :clap:box:clap:restore:restore:yeah:cop::boxosoap:woo:woo:corndance

We all need to root for the Missouri Tigers to move up in te polls this week. The higher they are ranked the better. We really need to beat the highest ranked teams mpossible so we can get our groove back on.

This ain't horseshoes! Close doesn't count. As the Peter BROTHERS used to say "TO BE THE BEST YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE BEST!!!!!" :clap:box:clap:restore:restore:yeah:cop::boxosoap:woo:woo:corndance

To me getting back on track is possessing the ability to beat an actual team that has a good chance of beating you. If you think beating MU will be a definite then what does that prove. Sure we finally beat a ranked team, but if we know that aren't any good I'm sure everyone will see it to.

So if there ranked high we end the streak. If they are not any good as your post implies what else do we gain(Before everyone starts I know a Wand yes it would be good for our Conference standing I know).

I don't want to beat someone just because there ranked I want to beat a decent team for a change.

We will be up there, if we win out or make the Big 12 championship. It was maybe a little bit of a stretch, to say the Huskers would win the north for "sure", and make it to our championship game. I think it looks a hell of a lot better after the way the defense stepped up last week. Once they stop shooting themselves in the foot, on both sides of the ball, this is going to be a tough team to beat.

GBR!!!

"Root for Mizzou"... I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Sorry. Ok, OK, I USUALLY root for Big 12 teams straight across the board, and yes, even Mizzou, if I am forced to watch their game. God, why has it come down to this... whyyyyy???? I'm still REELING from our loss to Iowa State in 1992... (and there's only ONE game a year I don't root for Iowa State)...

Who cares what they're rated, they're still just Missouri. They'll always play poorly in some games they shouldn't, and then give a career effort against Nebraska. Same sh#t every year.

deep down, they want to be Huskers... but cant make the grades, literally. You cant be Joe "dumber than" Dirt and play at Nebraska.

"Root for Mizzou"... I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Sorry. Ok, OK, I USUALLY root for Big 12 teams straight across the board, and yes, even Mizzou, if I am forced to watch their game. God, why has it come down to this... whyyyyy???? I'm still REELING from our loss to Iowa State in 1992... (and there's only ONE game a year I don't root for Iowa State)...

I remember walking into a bar to have a beer, before heading home, and just as I'm about to sit down on the bar stool, they break away from the game that's on, and say upset in the top ten, more on this at half time. I just knew that it was going to be the Huskers, because it was Iowa. St and I knew there was no way we should lose that game. Sure enough, had to stick around and drink a lot more :lol:

I also root for all Big 12 teams for out of conference games.

GBR!!!

Who cares what they're rated, they're still just Missouri. They'll always play poorly in some games they shouldn't, and then give a career effort against Nebraska. Same sh#t every year.

deep down, they want to be Huskers... but cant make the grades, literally. You cant be Joe "dumber than" Dirt and play at Nebraska.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL you sure are a funny one. I thought you had to be a DWI getting, woman beating, up skirt touching dummy to even get a scholly offer from NU :clap