We need Missouri to move up in the polls

Twodocs

Who cares what they're rated, they're still just Missouri. They'll always play poorly in some games they shouldn't, and then give a career effort against Nebraska. Same sh#t every year.

deep down, they want to be Huskers... but cant make the grades, literally. You cant be Joe "dumber than" Dirt and play at Nebraska.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL you sure are a funny one. I thought you had to be a DWI getting, woman beating, up skirt touching dummy to even get a scholly offer from NU :clap

Awww, you called them "dummy". Cute! :) After the game this year, try not to cry about those big ol' husker meanie-butts not playing nice. It'll be OK!

:box

Who cares what they're rated, they're still just Missouri. They'll always play poorly in some games they shouldn't, and then give a career effort against Nebraska. Same sh#t every year.

deep down, they want to be Huskers... but cant make the grades, literally. You cant be Joe "dumber than" Dirt and play at Nebraska.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL you sure are a funny one. I thought you had to be a DWI getting, woman beating, up skirt touching dummy to even get a scholly offer from NU :clap

Awww, you called them "dummy". Cute! :) After the game this year, try not to cry about those big ol' husker meanie-butts not playing nice. It'll be OK!

:box

I will only cry when we win. And thats because you guys are my friends, and i never like to see my friends upset. ;)

Nevada sucks. There is no reason why this game should be close.

What would be better for us is for VT to beat Miami, but I don't see that happening.

The Hokies will have to play stingy defense and pound the ball with their running game. And they have to stop trying to make Taylor a pocket passer. He's not, and he's far more effective in the open field.

Anybody know much about Miami's defense? I haven't seen them play this year. Wonder if we'll learn very much about how good/bad VA Tech's running game is this weekend.

Miami looks very much improved over recent years on both sides of the ball. I watched them against FSU and Georgia Tech. They made Tech look slow, and really minimized Tech's running game (95 yards, and remember Tech is an Option team).

We held the Hokies to 86 yards on the ground. If the Canes do the same or even give up a little more, I'd say that means we did all right against VT.

Anybody know much about Miami's defense? I haven't seen them play this year. Wonder if we'll learn very much about how good/bad VA Tech's running game is this weekend.

they are fast. very very fast. but they got into a shoot out with FSU in the game I watched. Not a whole lot of D played in that game. GT they looked pretty good, but thats the option attack, so I dont know how that will reflect on VT

If Miami wipes the floor with VT, which i believe is a good posibility, then that should tell you alot

shame you guys couldn't finish off the hokies when you had them by the cahonies. mu fans can empathise, how does a receiver get all alone behind the safeties? that was mu d last yr, had KU stoned 4 and forever and let them do that, it is a killer.

question is, have the game dvred havn't seen it yet, what did you learn about your team? apparantly roy can run effectively against a good D but what was up with playcalling on 3 yd line, first and goal? when your guy is running hard and you don't give it to him? you pass the ball? sure you guys arn't happy with that, I wouldn't be. Lee is an erractic passer by all accounts, didn't do well, receivers did ok not grt.

understand about containing a running qb, forcing him to beat you with pass, mu did that successfully against IL, huskers made it work for almost the whole game. Again how can you let someone by you late in the game?

mu played a patsy, so nothing to see there, NV should be decent but they have been not much so far.

in a short time all the talking stops to watch what fans of the two teams have. Should be fun, see you in columbia.

After seeing Nevada play, they suck. They got shut out at ND and lost by two TDs to Colorado State. Through two games, they have been outscored 70 to 20 and allowed 879 total yards.

Nevada's offense:

- Ranked 71 in total offense

- Ranked 115th in scoring offense

Nevada's defense:

- Ranked 107th in total defense

- Ranked 110th in scoring defense

I definitely thought Nevada would field a better team for this Friday's game, but I was wrong. They look horrible. Missou should have no problem with them, especially with Nevada's horrible D and below average offense.