VT dominating UM...

Husker0181

Well the rain makes a difference. Miami's speed is neutralized. Their defender fell down on the second score (granted it was still going to be a big gain). But it is fun and painful to watch (hate miami but we were so close)

Correct me if i'm wrong, but they get A LOT of rain in Miami and they should know how to play in some rain as well if not better than VT. I don't put the weather in this as a factor

I don't feel so bad about losing to VT now, but we still shoulda had it

Oh I do, watching them beat up on Miami reopened some fresh wounds. How good would we be looking if we had beaten them by 1/2 the points we left on the field....but I am moving on. I still think the loss will be turned into a huge positive, like the TTech loss was last year.

You guys have to be kidding me? NU is better than Miami because you played V-Tech closer in Blacksburg? Really!?! Miami is better than Nebraska.

V-Tech plays Miami EVERY year and knows them inside and out. You can't base their performance over Miami as they're so much better. Put the game in the Orange Bowl, without the rain and elements and suddenly Miami becomes the better team.

You Huskers make me laugh. Can't wait to play ya'll in Lawrence. LOL.