We would have won the VT game if

Twodocs

:facepalm

I am just saying since we have to play unbeaten MU at home in the drunk bowl. With the same coaching mistakes MU will be 5-0 and we will be 3-2!

This is about recent events and decisions made and the odds of beating a 4-0 MU team at home.

MU has a very good kicking game so add the home advantage.

It sems that it wll be more a matter of which staff makes the most errors.

Niice articel summary of R Burhead aka SUPERMAN

http://huskerextra.com/articles/2009/09/30...85585302841.txt

:facepalm

I am just saying since we have to play unbeaten MU at home in the drunk bowl. With the same coaching mistakes MU will be 5-0 and we will be 3-2!

:facepalm:

This is about recent events and decisions made and the odds of beating a 4-0 MU team at home.

MU has a very good kicking game so add the home advantage.

It sems that it wll be more a matter of which staff makes the most errors.

:facepalm::facepalm:

Your negativity doesn't go away by posting a Superman article. I can't believe you are talking about coaching mistakes and a kicking advantage as the reason we will lose at Mizzou. :dumdum:LOLtartar:LOLtartar:dumdum

Aren't there something like 10 threads that talk about what we could have done better in the VaTech game?

Well anyways, to fulfill your desires Twodocs, we would have won the VT game if the D-line had closed in on Taylor quicker on their touchdown throw instead of stutter stepping and waiting to see if he'll scramble.

Other great thread ideas:

"We would have won the 1983 Championship game if only we had done this one thing"

"We would have won the 2008 Texas Tech game if only we had done this one thing"

"We would have won the 1993 Championship game if only we had done this one thing"

Lather, rinse, repeat...

You beat me to it. I was gonna say we would have won the 83' NC if we had only kicked that extra point. Why does everyone feel the need to come up with these threads only on losses. How about we would not have won the 97' NC had there not have been a miracle catch. Or, we wouldn't have been in the 93' NC game had KU kicked the extra point. Football is about wins and losses. We've won some games we probably shouldn't have. We've lost some games we probably shouldn't have.