Favorite game day Adult Beverage

Bradr

Looks like it'll be New Belgium's Mothership Wit for this one!!

Ding ding! We have a winner.

I have far too many favorite beers. I can't even have a top ten list anymore... I just can't decide. It's a good problem to have, I guess. I've started referring to my favorites as "99th percentile beers." Mothership is one of them. Goose Island 312 is another. I'd go with a Boulevard tonight, but since that's brewed in Missouri, I'll have to stay away from it for this game.

The beers in my fridge tonight are New Glarus Spotted Cow and Crack'd Wheat. They will do nicely.

From all of this, I have concluded one of two things. Either you guys all have a lot more money than me, or you don't drink nearly as much as me. I would cry like a baby if I had to pay 5 bucks for a 6 pack of beer. Who buys beer by the 6 pack anyway? It's much cheaper to buy in bulk like 30 packs, pony kegs, or regular kegs. It's not like you're not going to use it and it will go to waste.

From all of this, I have concluded one of two things. Either you guys all have a lot more money than me, or you don't drink nearly as much as me. I would cry like a baby if I had to pay 5 bucks for a 6 pack of beer. Who buys beer by the 6 pack anyway? It's much cheaper to buy in bulk like 30 packs, pony kegs, or regular kegs. It's not like you're not going to use it and it will go to waste.

Unfortunately the beer in 30 packs can scarcely be called beer. It's more like water with a hint of alcohol.

(This from a guy who still drinks his share of Busch Light . . . but I do realize that there are MUCH better beers out there.)

So far as the kegs go . . . after 26 kegs my kegerator was passed on to my father. Third Stone Brown on tap currently. MMMM....

Quality, not quantity.

Anything that looks like your piss, pretty much tastes like your piss. :nutz