Will Nebraska Ever Get Back To 90s Form?

Will Nebraska ever repeat what they did in the 90s?  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Be honest. Tigger fans im sure the mods can see if you vote yes, so its not really worth trying that!

does anyone really think that Nebraska U will get back to the form that they were in in the 90s? that means 3 national titles in 4 years and 60-3 and every other thing we did in the 90s!

i say we wont.....but neither will any other team ever get to be that good again. it would take something truly magical to duplicate that by anyone and it will not be done imo....

what do you think?

and for the record, i dont like these polls and im only posting it to show tigger tim and doc something...

Nice unbiased initial post on this poll, HB. ;)

Nice unbiased initial post on this poll, HB. ;)

How would you have worded it?

I said it was a nice unbiased post, didn't I?

I would have worded it the same.

How would you have worded it?

You really want to play this "that's not what I meant" game? What are you, 12?

13, actually.

And to truthfully answer your question, I would have done the following:

Posted the poll (which he did).

And in the first post, don't put an editorial comment on it.

Just ask the following question to further explain the poll.

Do you think the Husker football program will return to the form it exhibited in the 90's?

If you don't honestly think he's trying to swing votes, then you're ...... nevermind.

None of this other rhetoric:

Be honest. Tigger fans im sure the mods can see if you vote yes, so its not really worth trying that!

does anyone really think that Nebraska U will get back to the form that they were in in the 90s? that means 3 national titles in 4 years and 60-3 and every other thing we did in the 90s!

i say we wont.....but neither will any other team ever get to be that good again. it would take something truly magical to duplicate that by anyone and it will not be done imo....

what do you think?

and for the record, i dont like these polls and im only posting it to show tigger tim and doc something...

I don't think anyone will match that kind of dominance.

Agreed.

I would be happy with 3 NC's in the next 15 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or two.............

Even one................

Actually zero........... Aslong as we are getting 10 wins every year

If Vince Lombardi heard your philosophy about winning Championships he'd be rollining over in his grave. Yeah Yeah, I know, he coached in NFL and he's been gone for a long time and who cares about Lombardi anyway, but we need to stay focused on winning Championships, not having "good" seasons. I think BO has heard of Vince Lombardi and I also think BO wants to win it all, not just 10 games. Remember, Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing!! I wonder who said that? :restore

No. Too much parity. Nobody will do that. But in one year you could be as dominant as say the 95 team if all the stars align and you have great talent at many positions. But staying at an extremely high level over time is not likely at all.

Fixed.

I agree. Also, it is hard to convince a really good Frosh or Sophomore, he has to wait his turn behind a better Junior or Senior, when he could start at a MAC or a MWC school.

We can do this....Yes.

We've got a good defense. We've got a decent offensive set up as well.

Now we just need to get a run going on recruits that have big time quicks and play making ability.

Have some faith.

What about this? Maybe we will be more dominant on this go around since our offense will be more diverse and harder to stop.