A Mizzou Week Rumor Tyler Gabbert

As for Tyler and Nebraska. I wouldn't have agreed to his 'demand' that Nebraska recruit no other QB if he commits. Sounds kind of egotistical. Please tell me if what I heard was true or not. If not, I apologize, but I thought I read it in the local (Omaha) papers.

Tiger Tim, I've heard this too. I researched it and couldn't find the original source (it's from an Omaha World Herald article). I've seen it referenced in message boards, though.

From the article (I googled the quote and clicked on "cached" to get this link to open up):

"Gabbert, who turns 18 in July, is considering a December graduation in order to enroll at NU next spring. He said the Nebraska coaches told him that they would sign only him at quarterback in 2010. “They’ve said from day one that I’m their guy,” Gabbert said. “I’m the only one. It’s fine to compete, but you don’t want to come in with too many people. Being the only guy is important for your reps and your chances to improve.”

I hope he stays N.

i dont remember any thing saying Tyler demanded to be the only QB in the class.

I do remember the above article from when he committed saying that the NU coaches told him that he was their guy and was the only one.

If you sign a quality QB each year there is no need to have more than one in each class.

i dont remember any thing saying Tyler demanded to be the only QB in the class.

I do remember the above article from when he committed saying that the NU coaches told him that he was their guy and was the only one.

If you sign a quality QB each year there is no need to have more than one in each class.

Yes, a good point. He didn't demand it.

I hope Tyler Gabbert decommits, I'd perfer to have Sean Robinson as our QB for the class. Plus, after Blaine leaves it'd be nice if there was another Gabbert at Missouri so we could kick his ass 2

You have to be able to do it the first time, to be able to do it to another.

As of now, the first time hasn't happened yet.

<_<<_<<_<<_<

I hope Tyler Gabbert decommits, I'd perfer to have Sean Robinson as our QB for the class. Plus, after Blaine leaves it'd be nice if there was another Gabbert at Missouri so we could kick his ass 2

How about now? :dumdum

How about now indeed! Hey Tyler . . . do you want to play for a team that fights it's heart out for 60 minutes to win big . . . or a team that folds like a cheap tent at the first sight of adversity?

How about now indeed! Hey Tyler . . . do you want to play for a team that fights it's heart out for 60 minutes to win big . . . or a team that folds like a cheap tent at the first sight of adversity?

...your brother's ankle!

...your brother's ankle!

Ouch. :laughpound

I don't like laughing at injuries . . . but that is funny.