A Mizzou Week Rumor Tyler Gabbert

BTW, how ridiculous is it for Pinkel to show up to a H.S. game in a freaking helicopter! What a douchebag! I hope that Blaine is wise enough to see through that BS, and not get caught up in the recent home state hype. Only time will tell I guess.

He used it to get to several games. If you've ever driven in St. Louis on a Friday night, you'd get it.

Calling Pinkel a douchebag for arriving at the game in a helicopter?

That's choice.

I will echo what MUTigerFan said....moving around St. Louis on a Friday afternoon/evening is a friggin' nightmare. A helicopter is actually a smart move to see a couple of games with ease.

As for Tyler and Nebraska. I wouldn't have agreed to his 'demand' that Nebraska recruit no other QB if he commits. Sounds kind of egotistical. Please tell me if what I heard was true or not. If not, I apologize, but I thought I read it in the local (Omaha) papers.

As for Mizzou's QB's.

We have several in the wings.

On top of that, we have a 2010 recruit coming from Texas (Franklin) that is currently a 4 star and who has been touted as a 5 star by the end of season. The dude is a stud from what I have seen on the internet and articles I've read.

If Tyler wants the challenge of becoming a starting college QB, then he would come to Mizzou.

If he wants the job handed to him, he should probably stick to Nebraska.

That's choice.

I will echo what MUTigerFan said....moving around St. Louis on a Friday afternoon/evening is a friggin' nightmare. A helicopter is actually a smart move to see a couple of games with ease.

As for Tyler and Nebraska. I wouldn't have agreed to his 'demand' that Nebraska recruit no other QB if he commits. Sounds kind of egotistical. Please tell me if what I heard was true or not. If not, I apologize, but I thought I read it in the local (Omaha) papers.

As for Mizzou's QB's.

On top of that, we have a 2010 recruit coming from Texas (Franklin) that is currently a 4 star and who has been touted as a 5 star by the end of season. The dude is a stud from what I have seen on the internet and articles I've read.

If Tyler wants the challenge of becoming a starting college QB, then he would come to Mizzou.

chances of this clown sticking around after the thursday if they lose??? i'd say about 2%

That's choice.

As for Mizzou's QB's.

How do you figure. It isn't like Nebraska is dry at quarterback, you know. If Little Gab plays it will more than likely be if he wins the job when he gets here or after Cody Green leaves or is injured.

Tiger Tim, the QB position doesnt get handed out at Nebraska, you would know that if you knew who Patrick Witt was.

Bo didn't give him the job before spring practice and thats why left he.

So you might wanna do a little research before saying something like that.

I doubt that this kid wants to sit and watch his big brother play for the next 3 years. If that's what he wants then that is what he will do. If he want to be a Husker, great. If he does not want to be a Husker then that is just too bad. We will be just fine. He's one player nothing more.

We all knew this story was coming. If the kid does not where a Husker jersey to school every day someone was going to do a Ty is waivering story this week.

Ty needs to do what is best for Ty. I hope he decides that is Nebraska is the best place for him.