Not going to be able to watch or hear the game.

I work 2nd shift at a factory. Being in iowa i wont get the game on the radio but im no where near a computer or a tv. Kinda sucks but maybe its best. My anxiety cant handle some of these high profile games somedays.

But if someone would be willing to text me some stats or scores during the game i would love it.

Where are you at in Iowa?

I work 2nd shift at a factory. Being in iowa i wont get the game on the radio but im no where near a computer or a tv. Kinda sucks but maybe its best. My anxiety cant handle some of these high profile games somedays.

But if someone would be willing to text me some stats or scores during the game i would love it.

wont you be able to get it on an 'ESPN' sports station? I thought they had the audio from games that were their spotlight game of the day. You might be able to catch it on one of those AM stations

I could be wrong...

In Iowa you should be able to get KFAB at night they are 50,000 watt blowtorch. They can get KFAB in Canada! Take a radio tonight and try 1110 am!

I am in Des Moines and get 1110 just fine in my car, however my radio in the house is a bit spotty. But 1110 would be your best bet.

In Iowa you should be able to get KFAB at night they are 50,000 watt blowtorch. They can get KFAB in Canada! Take a radio tonight and try 1110 am!

I am in Des Moines and get 1110 just fine in my car, however my radio in the house is a bit spotty. But 1110 would be your best bet.

If you are in Des Moines, you might be able to get KMOX 1120 out of St. Louis

vacation day...or call in sick.

I am in des moines, but another problem is that in the factory i work radio reception isnt the greatest. I will check out those am channels tonight and see what i come up with. As far as missing work thats a no go. I need money and i dont think my boss who is a flordia fan would be cool with that.

Ben

Well I would take a couple of radios and test the signal at 8:00 pm for the two stations we mentioned and the local espn station not all radios are created equal. Also the antannae is important. But at least you could go outside at break or lunch and pick it up so you can hear some. But many of the smaller radios are not visible just an earpiece, not too obtrusivde if you do not flaunt it and you may wear an ear bud for a few days so they do not figue it is a football thing and also, since it is Thursday night most would not expect the guy to be listening to football anyway

Good luck.

Go onto www.huskerextra.com and you can sign up for text alerts. I get them, even though I am at the games, and I think they rock!

have my sympathies, I too will miss seeing the game live. nephew getting married in ATL and my sister informed me, driving her van with our father, we are leaving thursday afternoon. doubtful that I will be able to find something in SEC country, tho I like fro daddy's idea of trying to pick up espn local station. will dvr it and like someone else said, the high profile games can make one nervous.

Course tiger fans were nervous going into lincoln last yr, with the vaunted Mystery Defense and the return of the blackshirts going to shut MU down but that worked out ok.

Oh well, such is life.