An Interesting Opportunity

Drew, Columbia is not that bad, I was there 2 years ago for the arse kicking and the beginning of the end for Callahan and I had a great time. fans were fun. I am going tomorrow and don't anticipate any problems. Ofcourse at 6' 4" 230 and being the small one in my group, we never have problems.

be polite, don't rub it in too bad when we win, be a little understated and you will be fine. you will be amazed how fans want to talk to you. they really do respect the program . if we lose, just go along with it. you can cry, kick scream and cuss in the privacy of your own car where no one will see it. But we are going to win! its time.

I would like to clarify to everyone that my actual hosts are two girls, so I most likely won't be getting raped.

Not with that attitude you won't. Come on! Go in with an open mind. The sky is the limit. Do I need to send Tony Robbins over for a pep talk? Work it! Work it!...... Go trig boy! It's your birthday!

So, I am traveling to Columbia tomorrow for the game and as a college student I do my best to save money where ever I can. One thing I like to do when I travel is to CouchSurf. So, yesterday I decided it was about time I sent out requests. While I was sending out a request to basically everyone listed in Columbia, I came across a very interesting profile. One of the Missouri offensive lineman had a profile. So, partially as a joke, I decided to send him a request. Lo and behold, a few hours later I get a response back.

"I must say this is an interesting request. Despite you guys being Nebraska fans, it's totally cool if you want to stay at my place after the game. I live with some other linemen. With my situation, I won't be home until after the game anyway so it works out fine. Let me know if this works for you!"

Of course, I also received 8 or so more people who would allow me to stay with them. I have actually decided to stay with a different person, but I figured you guys might find this interesting. I was given the opportunity to sleep on the enemy's couch. I hope this provides a little bit different of a perspective for those that aren't too big of a fan of Missouri.

BTW, the people I am staying with are MU students and many of the positive responses I received were from MU students. It really makes it hard for me to believe that I have anything to worry about while I'm down there, but we will see.

I know you're all about saving money, and I think that is a good thing. However, I strongly urge you to go out and rent the movie "Deliverance" before deciding to stay on one of their coaches!

You gotta a pretty mouth :dumdum

I would like to clarify to everyone that my actual hosts are two girls, so I most likely won't be getting raped.

Not with that attitude you won't. Come on! Go in with an open mind. The sky is the limit. Do I need to send Tony Robbins over for a pep talk? Work it! Work it!...... Go trig boy! It's your birthday!

Haha!! :clap:clap

You win post of the day!

That made me laugh out loud.

Update?

Hate to resurrect this from the depths, but my fans need satisfaction.

My hosts were awesome, they came with us to eat dinner then dropped us off at the stadium. Still have all of my organs and no emotional scars.

Dont hold out on us. What did they look like? Was it every college coed fantasy rolled into one? Lie to me if you have to.