Well that was nice of you guys to spot moo 12 points.

the Husker defense just keeps getting better and better, so i wouldnt count on KU scoring to many points

Yeah, they only scored 35 last year and we return the same O. you're probably right.

For starters...

1) Final score was just a few plays away from being 45-28, without a late TD run in garbage time for KU.

2) You return the same O, and we return a better defense. A defense that, in case some forget, sacked Reesing 5 times last year and had 10 TFL's for 55 yards against KU.

3) We have A LOT of football games to go before KU is even in our radar, just the same as you have a lot of football to go before we are on your radar, so let's keep the trash talk down until game week. Instead, knowing how much Jayhawk fans dislike Missouri, let's relish this victory together. :woo

good god...

why can't kansas be next week? how many weeks we gonna have to deal with this crap?

Beat someone before talking smack KU.

I don't know you from Adam, shyndy, but at least for the moment, you're really capturing my sentiments. By now, even the most self-respecting visiting Jayhawk on this board knows they need to earn the right to chest-pumping, or at least SHOULD know that.

Got Carl's Disclaimer: I generally have no problem with KU or their fans, and will root for them in the non-conf/bowl games, however I do wonder if 2007 was the worst possible thing to happen to this program on the rise... It's better to build a program with gradual measurable progress, instead of one year of "the perfect storm". Nebraska may be the only program with higher expectations at this point.

See ya in November, Jayhawks! :w00t

Kansas will be a tough game, but I don't see how you can sit here and think KU will open up on points after what our D just did to Misery. Show some credit where credit is due. Mizzou isn't exactly a bad offensive team.

Yes, moo is a pretty bad O team. Your crazy to think they even compare to the O that KU brings. Crazy I tell you. I'm bored so i can show you the stats so far this year if you want me to.

so far, Kansas has played a high school schedule......... :laughpound

Dude absolutely no disrespect meant but we won and I am not going to go any further with this discussion or look through those stats because its time to celebrate right now.

enjoy the victory. look at my first post. was just a congrats and then a guy had to take a shot at my team, of course I will respond.

good god...

why can't kansas be next week? how many weeks we gonna have to deal with this crap?

I don't know you from Adam, shyndy, but at least for the moment, you're really capturing my sentiments. By now, even the most self-respecting visiting Jayhawk on this board knows they need to earn the right to chest-pumping, or at least SHOULD know that.

Got Carl's Disclaimer: I generally have no problem with KU or their fans, and will root for them in the non-conf/bowl games, however I do wonder if 2007 was the worst possible thing to happen to this program on the rise... It's better to build a program with gradual measurable progress, instead of one year of "the perfect storm". Nebraska may be the only program with higher expectations at this point.

We needed 2007. Without it we dont get the freshmen and sophs we have right now. That maybe Reesing's best season with KU, but without him and that perfect storm, we might still be just KU, instead of a decent football program. Mangino has done a great job and it has been a steady rise if you look at it since he got here. One thing people forget is in 2006, with the EXACT same schedule, we were 6-6 and not invited to a bowl.

good god...

We needed 2007. Without it we dont get the freshmen and sophs we have right now. That maybe Reesing's best season with KU, but without him and that perfect storm, we might still be just KU, instead of a decent football program. Mangino has done a great job and it has been a steady rise if you look at it since he got here. One thing people forget is in 2006, with the EXACT same schedule, we were 6-6 and not invited to a bowl.

I will give credit where it is due. Mangino turned around a program that was not very good and has made them very respectable.

good god...

I will give credit where it is due. Mangino turned around a program that was not very good and has made them very respectable.

agree, now if he can just get them to include that weigh watchers gig in his next contract...... :rollin

good god...

agree, now if he can just get them to include that weigh watchers gig in his next contract...... :rollin

I hope he can lose some weight, i would like to see him stick around for a while.