Helu's shoulder???

it looked like he came down on his elbow hard not his shoulder to me

Looked like he hid the injury until after he scored - real guts.

He was holding it after the long run. I'm surprised with the way he was holding it that 1) the coaches left him in, and 2) they gave him the rock the very next play considering everyone could see he was hurt. At first, I thought he was holding his hand.

any chance he was hurt earlier in the game also because burkhead was getting a lot of early playing time.

Helu was sick, that's why we saw Burkhead more.

I thought they put Burkhead in because they were looking for a spark on offense. But if Helu was sick, then that would explain the game plan we had.

any chance he was hurt earlier in the game also because burkhead was getting a lot of early playing time.

Helu was sick, that's why we saw Burkhead more.

I thought they put Burkhead in because they were looking for a spark on offense. But if Helu was sick, then that would explain the game plan we had.

That thought keep coming up in my head every time Watson seemed intent on making Lee throw instead of pounding the rock. The big issue I had was that Rex looked good when he got touches, why not just let him carry the load more and RUN THE BALL? Wouldn't of had to come from behind IMO.

It didn't explain why we were trying to run stretch plays with Missou's speedy LBs. The weakness of Missou was their d-line, so why not run it in between the tackles. Watson finally got the clue towards the end of the game and Burkhead and Helu had some nice runs to eat up the clock.