Anybody Superstitious.....

Apathy

During the drive where we scored our first TD my fiancee went to the bathroom and while she was in the bathroom going potty Lee threw our first TD pass to Niles Paul. My Uncle, Aunt, and I told her to stay in the bathroom for the rest of the game. We were nice enough to give her a chair, her cell phone, and hoodie while watching the rest of the game in the bathroom. Needless to say we scored 3 TD's in 3 minutes and coming back to win the game.

Anybody else???

I put my white Zac Lee Jersey on at the half, switched hats, and put on my scarlet adidas shorts.

I know, I know....your welcome.

I switched jerseys at halftime. I had on the old school Tommie Frazier jersey and switched it to the new authentic Roy Helu Jr. jersey w/ the stitched on numbers ...................nd then he scores later on in that half....awesome.

HA!!! AWESOME THREAD!!! I was sure that I was just nuts...

It was just me, my wife, my friend and his wife. Friends wife went to ISU and does not own (has actually never worn a Nebraska shirt). We all had on NU shirts so I went and got her one from my wife's closet. Through the third quarter, my wife got pissed and took off her shirt (sorry guys, just the nebraska shirt, she had on a long sleeved T underneath!).

At this point, I was sitting on the loveseat with my wife. My friend was sitting on the floor against the couch and his wife was stretched out on the couch. Then my wife says..."Take off your shirt...maybe it will help" to friends wife. Lee hits Paul for TD. We cheer...my dog starts barking at us.

Then I was up pacing around...they all tell me "Sit down where you were!!!". Suh gets the pic. Holy crap...superstition took hold the rest of the game. We even made the dog lay back down every time!!!

Ha ha ha I actually had a piece of food go down the wrong pipe so I went upstairs to hack it up so everyone wouldn't have to listen to it. While I was up there we got the INT and TD. My superstitious side kicked in so I stayed upstairs to watch. (Before everyone told me i wasnt allowed to go back downstairs.

Awesome topic! True story, I was watching the game with some people and one of their friends, who is an Auburn fan, said everygame this year besides the tenn game when auburn was down they would do a Washington apple shot (womanly I know) and things turn around everytime....we got the shots, cheers, put the shot glass down...touchdown! The next thing he said was don't abuse it, only in case of emergency...witchcraft I tell you!

During the drive where we scored our first TD my fiancee went to the bathroom and while she was in the bathroom going potty Lee threw our first TD pass to Niles Paul. My Uncle, Aunt, and I told her to stay in the bathroom for the rest of the game. We were nice enough to give her a chair, her cell phone, and hoodie while watching the rest of the game in the bathroom. Needless to say we scored 3 TD's in 3 minutes and coming back to win the game.

Anybody else???

We had a couple of friends leave, and instantly we got a touchdown and more. They are no longer invited to watch games at my house.

That's awesome :laughpound

Anybody else???

He said potty :rollin