How about Catmandoo gets the boot for breaking team rules? What a total loser. I'm sure he's a 128 lb, soaking wet, 5'2", all mouth, 3 toothed, trailer livin, no job holdin, no pu&&y gettin, whack off that trolls boards while he lets his tool cool off from beating it so much. He's been bothering the Poke boards all week and came here because the Poke fans are slow readers. At this very moment he isn't posting so I imagine he's spanking his monkey again. When he shows back up ask him......

PLEASE don't tell me that anybody actually really believed the Bo rumor! I'm hoping none of my fellow Husker fans are that dumb.

Do you really believe that someone did?

From a couple of comments here and on another board, I think a couple of buffoons were actually upset by it.

Luckily we have someone super totally awesomely cool here to set the buffoons straight. :)

How about Catmandoo gets the boot for breaking team rules? What a total loser. I'm sure he's a 128 lb, soaking wet, 5'2", all mouth, 3 toothed, trailer livin, no job holdin, no pu&&y gettin, whack off that trolls boards while he lets his tool cool off from beating it so much. He's been bothering the Poke boards all week and came here because the Poke fans are slow readers. At this very moment he isn't posting so I imagine he's spanking his monkey again. When he shows back up ask him......

WHY? <_<

Some people get upset when people post rumors, even though they've labeled them as such. A rumor is still a rumor until proven otherwise. Along with the legitimate rumors that people may have heard from somebody within or close to the program, you will have idiots, like that Mizzou nerd, posting totally stupid crap that anyone with average intelligence should be able to sort out as whacked.

Just relax and take it for what it is. Some rumors prove out to be true, and they usually come from the same proven sources. To you folks, I say keep them coming. To the Mizzou guy and other 12 year olds posting ridiculous bs, I say go home, clean your room and do your homework.

:clap

Don't hold back now son.

I smell a man-crush! :nanalama

Well, I heard that Tom Osborne has decided to go to Kansas State and help out Bill Snyder...I hope this is not true. Also, I heard that Nebraska is about to join the WAC conference next year. JUST SHUT UP PEOPLE!! Bo Pelini is NOT going to Penn St. Joe Pa is NOT stepping down are tards.

damn man, pretty sure that has already been said without calling people "tards"! calm down....not a big deal! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: