You know I'm not saying that this is whats being done by the radio station. But rumors would be a good marketing ploy for rating with our crazy fan base. If they open the show saying i got juicy husker news but have to confirm everyone will listen attentively. Then at the end they could just say something about a sport other than football or say that the rumor was debunked. Guaranteed if they do again the next day people would be all ears.

USC is not hurting for ratings, I doubt this. They are the #1 show in Omaha, have been for years. Mike'l and Kevin are normally easy to gauge when they are being serious. I thought they sounded serious.

However I checked every board I know for Nebraska and I can't find anything.

Nothing on H'Pedia, HI/Rivals or here. I don't know what they are talking about.

Actually they have the number 1 and best sports show in eastern, NE (all of Nebraska). They don't need to start a rumor rumor to get market share. They already have that and more.

:yeah

Wait, Vince are we on the same page here?

Maybe next I will agree with catmanzou..........nope probably not.

(PS, no offense to Vince on that one, just a shot at catboyzoo.)

I loved it. No offense taken.

If this is true...

...it sucks...but could be worse.

You can give me the 3rd degree on how this hurts depth and he's a senior leader and yadda yadda yadda...but in five games, the dude's got 11 catches for 124 yards.

For a starting senior wide receiver...that's quite unacceptable. And why does he only have that much?

BECAUSE HE DROPS TOO MANY FRIGGIN PASSES!

So, I think we'll be okay, we'll plug in someone new and see if they can drop as many balls as Holt.

Is it an example of how tenuous the fan base's good vibes about this team are that we've had 2,500 hits on a generic thread titled "what rumor" in just the past hour?

We're building something here, but I think a lot of people recognize that it's still fragile. It'll be nice when we're not so nervous about the success of our team.

Some people get upset when people post rumors, even though they've labeled them as such. A rumor is still a rumor until proven otherwise. Along with the legitimate rumors that people may have heard from somebody within or close to the program, you will have idiots, like that Mizzou nerd, posting totally stupid crap that anyone with average intelligence should be able to sort out as whacked.

Just relax and take it for what it is. Some rumors prove out to be true, and they usually come from the same proven sources. To you folks, I say keep them coming. To the Mizzou guy and other 12 year olds posting ridiculous bs, I say go home, clean your room and do your homework.

Is it an example of how tenuous the fan base's good vibes about this team are that we've had 2,500 hits on a generic thread titled "what rumor" in just the past hour?

We're building something here, but I think a lot of people recognize that it's still fragile. It'll be nice when we're not so nervous about the success of our team.

Well put Knapplc and when that time comes it will be sweet.

Until that time I sure people will continue to keep there panic button at arms reach.

Some people get upset when people post rumors, even though they've labeled them as such. A rumor is still a rumor until proven otherwise. Along with the legitimate rumors that people may have heard from somebody within or close to the program, you will have idiots, like that Mizzou nerd, posting totally stupid crap that anyone with average intelligence should be able to sort out as whacked.

Just relax and take it for what it is. Some rumors prove out to be true, and they usually come from the same proven sources. To you folks, I say keep them coming. To the Mizzou guy and other 12 year olds posting ridiculous bs, I say go home, clean your room and do your homework.

fun hater... <_<:lol: