You know I'm not saying that this is whats being done by the radio station. But rumors would be a good marketing ploy for rating with our crazy fan base. If they open the show saying i got juicy husker news but have to confirm everyone will listen attentively. Then at the end they could just say something about a sport other than football or say that the rumor was debunked. Guaranteed if they do again the next day people would be all ears.

USC is not hurting for ratings, I doubt this. They are the #1 show in Omaha, have been for years. Mike'l and Kevin are normally easy to gauge when they are being serious. I thought they sounded serious.

However I checked every board I know for Nebraska and I can't find anything.

Nothing on H'Pedia, HI/Rivals or here. I don't know what they are talking about.

Actually they have the number 1 and best sports show in eastern, NE (all of Nebraska). They don't need to start a rumor rumor to get market share. They already have that and more.

You know I'm not saying that this is whats being done by the radio station. But rumors would be a good marketing ploy for rating with our crazy fan base. If they open the show saying i got juicy husker news but have to confirm everyone will listen attentively. Then at the end they could just say something about a sport other than football or say that the rumor was debunked. Guaranteed if they do again the next day people would be all ears.

USC is not hurting for ratings, I doubt this. They are the #1 show in Omaha, have been for years. Mike'l and Kevin are normally easy to gauge when they are being serious. I thought they sounded serious.

However I checked every board I know for Nebraska and I can't find anything.

Nothing on H'Pedia, HI/Rivals or here. I don't know what they are talking about.

Actually they have the number 1 and best sports show in eastern, NE (all of Nebraska). They don't need to start a rumor rumor to get market share. They already have that and more.

:yeah

Wait, Vince are we on the same page here?

Maybe next I will agree with catmanzou..........nope probably not.

(PS, no offense to Vince on that one, just a shot at catboyzoo.)

Bo to Penn State sounds right. Better recruiting opportunities and playing in the Big 10 is a faster track to a NC than Nubville.

Haha. Says the MU fan. Quit fishing. I'm sure you Tigers would love to see Bo leave . . . I don't see it happening.

Ah........ Penn State or Nebraska........ah let me think a minute. I'll take Penn State!

Mizzou or North Dakota State? Toss up

ESPNs College Game Day is working of a feature about Suh, it is expected to air Saturday. Sports Illustrated is also coming to Lincoln for a story on Suh.

With all the press recently, its rumored that one of the Gameday crew will jump on the bandwagon and pick Nebraska to win the National Champtionship

Pehaps Bo knows what we all know. Penn State is more overated than Nubville and he does't have to play an extra game against TX or OK. Much easier road.

Oh yeah.. If you knew anything about Bo the coach, thats him all the way! He's all about the easy road and finding the easiest way to do things. Exactly the kind of charechter he posses and exactly why Tom Osborne thought he would be such a great fit. You know ole Oz, all about the easy road.. Because we all know the easy road breeds success!! Coaches with that kind of attitude always get so far.. !! I mean just consider these fine hall of game coaches with the same attitude................ :sarcasm