Here we go again?

Why is Huskerboard not on it?

Maybe that means it's not true.

The only true rumors are the ones that originate on Huskerboard.

Supposedly, this rumor has been floating around ALL day.

Funny, I haven't found any hint of whatever it is yet. Anyone care to share a hint, besides blackshirts hilarious attempt?

You know I'm not saying that this is whats being done by the radio station. But rumors would be a good marketing ploy for rating with our crazy fan base. If they open the show saying i got juicy husker news but have to confirm everyone will listen attentively. Then at the end they could just say something about a sport other than football or say that the rumor was debunked. Guaranteed if they do again the next day people would be all ears.

You know I'm not saying that this is whats being done by the radio station. But rumors would be a good marketing ploy for rating with our crazy fan base. If they open the show saying i got juicy husker news but have to confirm everyone will listen attentively. Then at the end they could just say something about a sport other than football or say that the rumor was debunked. Guaranteed if they do again the next day people would be all ears.

I listen to this show every day and don't believe for a minute that they would be doing that. They never mention rumors until they are proven to be true or false.

That makes sense, because all the rumors Im finding seem easy to debunk. You think a big one would spread like wildfire on this board and other NE boards. So far, Im digging into other teams boards just to get possible rumors.

USC is not hurting for ratings, I doubt this. They are the #1 show in Omaha, have been for years. Mike'l and Kevin are normally easy to gauge when they are being serious. I thought they sounded serious.

However I checked every board I know for Nebraska and I can't find anything.

Nothing on H'Pedia, HI/Rivals or here. I don't know what they are talking about.

Everytime they have done this, it definitely hasn't been a marketing ploy. But usually, the rumor has already been started on here before I hear about it from the radio. This was not the case. Let's hope it's just a rumor because we have a pretty big game on Saturday.

Bobby Bowden is replacing Paterno.

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound -Best decision PSU could possibly make. Gotta bring in the young talent at head coach.

Actually, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Jay Paterno as PSU's next coach. Been at PSU for 15 years now as TE coach, recruiting coordinator and now QB coach. 1990 grad, on a NC team in 1986. Nice credentials.