I graduated from UNL in 04' and now live in Altoona, PA unfortunately a mere 40 miles from penn state. Monday "nittnys lions football news" a news paper posted by the college had a section in there about making a generous contract offer to Bo Pelini for the 2010 season. I about puked when my co-worker showed me this. Just when we get another Osborne this sh#t happens. I'll keep up updated from PA

Bo to Penn State sounds right. Better recruiting opportunities and playing in the Big 10 is a faster track to a NC than Nubville.

Haha. Says the MU fan. Quit fishing. I'm sure you Tigers would love to see Bo leave . . . I don't see it happening.

Ah........ Penn State or Nebraska........ah let me think a minute. I'll take Penn State!

Have a cat $hit in my mouth or be a Missery fan..................I'll take the cat $hit, I only have to deal with that for a short amount of time. ;)

I graduated from UNL in 04' and now live in Altoona, PA unfortunately a mere 40 miles from penn state. Monday "nittnys lions football news" a news paper posted by the college had a section in there about making a generous contract offer to Bo Pelini for the 2010 season. I about puked when my co-worker showed me this. Just when we get another Osborne this sh#t happens. I'll keep up updated from PA

Not worried about it, Bo has said before this is his dream job and he would have a hard time leaving. The only way I see it happening is if Ohio State would offer him a big contract.

i just looked and cant find anything online about that....think you might be able to copy that and upload to huskerboard?

i just looked and cant find anything online about that....think you might be able to copy that and upload to huskerboard?

actually i think im gonna call BS......if that were really in print then it would be discussed on the Penn st boards as a huge topic.....that is not the case....

actually i think im gonna call BS......if that were really in print then it would be discussed on the Penn st boards as a huge topic.....that is not the case....

Look when he joined, coincidence? I don't think so......................... :nanalama

Wowwww nice first post.

Long time browser, first time post. When you see some crap like this it forces you to post. I'll get that news page and post a it tomorrow.

yes sir! if you can post it up that will make it a lot more credible........its just hard to believe when i cant find it anywhere online!

but if you post it up (preferably in a new thread) then i will eat my crow!