Officiating

shyndy

I also didn't like the personal foul on Henry, merely because these ref's were SUPER SUPER slow on the whistles. If you don't want him hitting that guy, then blow the whistle. He had already made the hit when they finally blew the whistle. Message: its ok for u guys to tee off on the RB, but you OL better just stand there with hands on hips.

I also didn't like the personal foul on Henry, merely because these ref's were SUPER SUPER slow on the whistles. If you don't want him hitting that guy, then blow the whistle. He had already made the hit when they finally blew the whistle. Message: its ok for u guys to tee off on the RB, but you OL better just stand there with hands on hips.

According to one of my friends who was watching this game on tv, He claimes that the ref's had blown there whistle's and at least one ref was trying to get guys off the pile to see where the ball was When Henry jumped on the pile. I tend to disagree with him as I Didnt hear a whislte until after the fact Henry had jumped on the pile maybe I,m wrong thou i was a along ways away

lee's pass didn't go beyond the line of scrimmage, that's why it was IG

There are two things that have to happen to keep it from being IG. The QB has to be out of the tackle box, and the pass must go beyond the line of scrimmage. Sure Lee's pass didn't go beyond the line of scrimmage, but when the QB is hit as he throws, the hit inhibits the QB's ability to get the ball beyond the line of scrimmage. Any ref with a f**king brain knows that. The key word here is "INTENTIONAL". If the QB is trying to make a play, then it isn’t INTENTIONAL grounding. However, in the case of Sheffield, when he was still in the tackle box, AND was obviously throwing it away to avoid a sack that WAS INTENTIONAL. :bang

I know it is ridiculous to expect the refs to know anything, but if they would just stay the f**k out of the way at least they wouldn't do so much damage. :steam

once again, :yeah

Wat was the deal with the flag they threw then The ref's Had a POW-WOW and come back and say there is a malfunction in the paging systems? And I agree the ref's today sucked. The Pass interference call int he 4th Was total B.s Imo. How Did #92 for tech not get called for offside's? He continuely jumped the gun. idk I thought the ref's would bad at half time but Wat can U do I guess?

Unless he completely comes across the LoS like in the Colorado Game last night, it isn't offsides until the offense hikes the ball.

I agree the refs were absolutely horrible yesterday. It is sad that they can make calls and then take them away. The DPI was a joke and I cannot believe they could not get it figured out. The play with Suh was even worse....if you happen to touch the QB on the head or with this crew hit him at any time they are going to call a roughing the passer. I wonder if Bo or TO can complain to the Big XII.

With this all being said, there is no way I am putting the responsibility of losing this game on the refs. The offense needs help desperately and something needs to change in order for them to reward the defense for playing hard.

It is possible that the refs are sick of the intemperate remarks from Pelini. The refs can run him out if the just tag him with 12 penalties a game he will lose enough games and be gone! TYhey have him on a major ignore and they can break his career.

To was in the media conference aftrer the game. How long do you think Pellini can last as the JERK?

At least Steve Martin was a comedian.

I am sure the Big 12 refs have had enough of Bo! Do not expect anthing to change soon with the refs. They would like him GONE!

What got me about the refs wasn't neccessary the calls, but that they came across as a cross between the Three Stooges and the Keystone Cops. Pointing the wrong team that committed the foul, conferences and changed calls, wavering/unsure voice when announcing the call - they were not "there" like they were pissed off that they didn't get the UT-OU game.

It is possible that the refs are sick of the intemperate remarks from Pelini. The refs can run him out if the just tag him with 12 penalties a game he will lose enough games and be gone! TYhey have him on a major ignore and they can break his career.

To was in the media conference aftrer the game. How long do you think Pellini can last as the JERK?

At least Steve Martin was a comedian.

I am sure the Big 12 refs have had enough of Bo! Do not expect anthing to change soon with the refs. They would like him GONE!

Here's a novel thought, how about if those Texan ****s try to call an even game and see if Bo still bitches? Bo doesn't "work" the refs and bitch just for the sake of manipulation, he generally has a good point. No he doesn't make the point like he should be if the refs are honest with themselves they'll see the officiating should've been better.

We couldn't buy a call in Lubbock last year now a crew full of Texans is actually screwing us in Lincoln. TO was right about joining the 12. The north gets hosed. I don't think it's JUST Bo.

I can't believe this thread got any traction or that it even exists. We have big problems fellas, stuff that will not get fixed with all questionable calls going our way. Abandon ship and look for a thread that will actually help us become a better football team, not a luckier one.

What game were you watching? Ya we sucked and deserved to lose. The O needs serious help I've been on those threads talking about it. But the refs sucked too and it wasn't just the luck you talked about, repeated bad officiating in Tech's favor goes beyond bad luck. When the refs show unadulterated hypocrisy in how they call things that isn't just bad luck.