Poll? Who should start against Iowa State

Zac Lee or Cody Green Poll  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree the defense would provide Cody Green the best opportunity to gain playing experience against Baylor and ISU. However at the point Cody Green began to roll the game was pretty much over. Its a lot easier to come in for the guy and be the guy when the main guy played like crap. If he is going to start he is going to have to learn his position and learn the plays.

If we are going to start Cody Green then now is the time with Iowa State and Baylor coming up.

I'd agree with this. If he is going to be the starter, get it out of the way against the 2 weakest opponents left on the schedule. Pull the band aid off quickly. Zac seems to have lost all confidence in his game, is indecisive, does not have a clue when to take off and run with the ball, etc. It is painful to watch. I don't care if Cody makes mistakes, but for the love of God, be decisive in what you are doing.

I don't agree with the idea that Pandora's Box being opened. They could just come in and say that since the game was out of hand they thought it was a good time to play Cody and get some experience. However, I think that would be the wrong thing to do at this point. Zac has not produced for 3 weeks now.

But - I also see that his receivers are dropping passes and the O-line has been woeful at best. This one is a hard call, and I will have to respect whatever Bo and Watson decide to do. I also think Watson has to start being more aggressive on his play calling, getting 1 yard completions just don't cut it. And Watson's play calling is getting to the point anyone in the stands can predict what he is going to do.

I don't agree with the idea that Pandora's Box being opened. They could just come in and say that since the game was out of hand they thought it was a good time to play Cody and get some experience. However, I think that would be the wrong thing to do at this point. Zac has not produced for 3 weeks now.

But - I also see that his receivers are dropping passes and the O-line has been woeful at best. This one is a hard call, and I will have to respect whatever Bo and Watson decide to do. I also think Watson has to start being more aggressive on his play calling, getting 1 yard completions just don't cut it. And Watson's play calling is getting to the point anyone in the stands can predict what he is going to do.

I dont know how many times against TT that i saw the play where we line up in shotgun, the back runs to the right flat after the snap and lee stares down the two WRs on the left side. never even looked to the right. if i can see this stuff from the stands, you better believe the D/D coordinators can see it too.

How can you say the game was out of hand when the previous game we scored what 27 points in the 4th quarter?

I think lee starts.

but I want Green to.

Your probably right. It seems it is perfect timing for Green to get the nod. We have ISU at home and a less than formidable Baylor club the next week. That would give Green an opportunity to get his feet wet before facing OU and KU.

I think lee starts.

but I want Green to.

Your probably right. It seems it is perfect timing for Green to get the nod. We have ISU at home and a less than formidable Baylor club the next week. That would give Green an opportunity to get his feet wet before facing OU and KU.

I think Green gets PT, maybe even a lot of it.

but I'm guessing they start Lee.