**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

Green must be just TERRIBLE in practice. We know that anytime there is pressure on Zac Lee-we are screwed--but we play him and play him and play him. We lose to a ISU team that is without it's QB and the Big 12's leading rusher. Yet we can not beat these guys at home.

Lee is not a winner. The Cornhuskers are not winners now. Lee lays down on big plays and the cornhuskers laid right down with him. NOBODY on offense stepped up. Boo away fans. This was the WORST

This is not Zach Lee's fault. He's really good, really really good. Don't blame him for this - he only threw a couple pics....and most of his throws are nearly good passes..... :clap

Yea, i think Zac Lee did good. He only had one true INT, the other 2 was deflected passes that recievers should have made.

You know what... call me a bandwagoner or whatever you want to... I've been a Husker fan for 13 years and I can honestly say that I care less about this team now then I did when Clownahan was in charge...

Today was the first day I didn't even sit down to watch the game till the 4th quarter, and last week against tech I literally shut the TV off after Paul gave up on that stupid backwards pass and didn't find out the final score till sportscenter came on

THIS IS FREAKIN PATHETIC...

I have officially given up on this season.

With the talent and speed we have this shouldn't be happening.

Some coaches have to be let go.

It wasnt the coaches fault as much as it was the offensive players fault. There were a lot of plays that needed to made and they weren't.

We all know the rule of thumb, you can't win a game by turning over the ball 8 freakin times.

How can the media take us seriously the rest of this season. 8 turnovers. No takeaways. Unreal. Maybe Turner was the right pick. I don't know. It's perplexing. I'm not calling for Bo's head or anything but just wondering if he is in over his head. This is coaching. I don't care I refuse to believe that only the defense has smart players.

This is not Zach Lee's fault. He's really good, really really good. Don't blame him for this - he only threw a couple pics....and most of his throws are nearly good passes..... :clap

Yea, i think Zac Lee did good. He only had one true INT, the other 2 was deflected passes that recievers should have made.

Anybody who even remotely blames Lee or this loss should be banned from the Internet for life. At the very lease, they can or should never be taken seriously ever again.