**Official Iowa State Game Discussion Thread**

This is not Zach Lee's fault. He's really good, really really good. Don't blame him for this - he only threw a couple pics....and most of his throws are nearly good passes..... :clap

Yea, i think Zac Lee did good. He only had one true INT, the other 2 was deflected passes that recievers should have made.

You keep telling yourself that. Green must be worse though, because he didn't even get a snap. :bang

This is not Zach Lee's fault. He's really good, really really good. Don't blame him for this - he only threw a couple pics....and most of his throws are nearly good passes..... :clap

Yea, i think Zac Lee did good. He only had one true INT, the other 2 was deflected passes that recievers should have made.

Anybody who even remotely blames Lee or this loss should be banned from the Internet for life. At the very lease, they can or should never be taken seriously ever again.

Thank you for your input Mr. ShamWow. :clap Also, I think you meant "at the very least." Additionally, I am not placing most of the fault with Lee. We beat yourselves on offense all the way around. I just wish Lee was the kind of player that could make things happen - that could give us some sort of spark. We didn't make plays or finish drives. That falls on everyone.

When did we recruit scrubs for offense? Every single one of those offensive players are at fault for this BS. Every single one of those kids needs to be benched and told they need to earn their spots to even be on the scout team. All of the offensive coaches need to go out there and run those kids until they can't run anymore. Those kids should be ashamed of themselves. Those coaches should be ashamed of themselves as well, not one of them got those kids game ready and apparently they don't play the best players. There is no f'n way that they see these kids in practice and can actually say they are the best at their position and they are the ones who should be in for NU. 8 F'n turnovers is pathetic, I don't think a Div 2 team has had that many turnovers in a game. They need to get their heads out of their hind quarters or this season is done. Paul, Gillyen and quite a few others should never EVER set foot on the field again.

Nobody is blaming Lee!!!! You guys keep pulling this argument out and no one is arguing back. The offense has issues and it is the staff! So enough of the "if anybody blames this on Lee..." stuff. Been spouting it all game.

I only say green because our offense needs to have a running threat with an injured Helu and a subpar oline. Green can create plays and give us another dimension to our offense. Nothing against Lee personally or even his ability. Our offense is neutered at best and they need more playmakers on the field and my OPINION is that green is a playmaker just from what little I have seen. So until I see Green fall on his face, I'll continue to judge him on the good things that have outweighed the negative.

Anybody who even remotely blames Lee or this loss should be banned from the Internet for life. At the very lease, they can or should never be taken seriously ever again.

Thank you for your input Mr. ShamWow. :clap Also, I think you meant "at the very least." Additionally, I am not placing most of the fault with Lee. We beat yourselves on offense all the way around. I just wish Lee was the kind of player that could make things happen - that could give us some sort of spark. We didn't make plays or finish drives. That falls on everyone.

Yes I did mean least. Thanks for catching that. But my comment about bannishment from the Intenet or never should be taken serioulsy again is 100% spot on.

Nobody is blaming Lee!!!! You guys keep pulling this argument out and no one is arguing back. The offense has issues and it is the staff! So enough of the "if anybody blames this on Lee..." stuff. Been spouting it all game.

I only say green because our offense needs to have a running threat with an injured Helu and a subpar oline. Green can create plays and give us another dimension to our offense. Nothing against Lee personally or even his ability. Our offense is neutered at best and they need more playmakers on the field and my OPINION is that green is a playmaker just from what little I have seen. So until I see Green fall on his face, I'll continue to judge him on the good things that have outweighed the negative.

So wait, your saying Lee should sit out, because the offense around him sucks?

Thats like saying, don't fix the problem, throw another item in there to get messed up.

Yes I did mean least. Thanks for catching that. But my comment about bannishment from the Intenet or never should be taken serioulsy again is 100% spot on.

You're welcome :) And if you don't ever take me seriously again, I'd consider that not only an honor, but a compliment! :nanalama So, don't bother responding to any of my posts again. Thanks and have a nice day! :thumbs

When was the last time we had 7 turnovers?

When was the last time we lost to ISU in Lincoln?

November 1977

wow. a negative record cally DIDN'T break.

good thing for the huskers that arnaud and ARob didn't play.

the clones did this without their offense.

Hey, lay off the crack pipe, one he threw right in the area of a LB, and it was tipped, bumped around like a volleyball, and then picked. How is that now his fault. The initial tip was by a LB. It is not like it hit the TE in the chest.

Our future opponents are surely learning that all you have to do is give us a long field and we'll screw it up. They only have to be careful in their end of the field and kick it away to us and we'll screw up before we can score. We are UNBELIEVEABLY bad.

And it is riciculous to act as though Zac Lee was some huge positive out there. The man is afraid to run the ball. He gets the heebeejeebies anytime there is any pressure. He is never going to be a big time QB.

Now we may not win many games with Green, but if he is not afraid to run and not afraid to throw downfield and not afraid to get hit--you might be surprised how far that spark will carry this team.

Can someone explain the downside to a different QB??