Why were the shoulder stripes yellow today?

JTrain

at first I thought it was the TV at the Fox and Hound then I saw it on an HD and thought, "it must be the uni"....I think maybe it was a continuation of the 300 and is more of the 'Cream' in Scarlett and Cream?

I don't know, it reminds me of my dads old jerseys...they were less white and more cream...kinda liked it if it was all over and not just the shoulder stripes

Not sure if they were going for a cream look, but it looked like crap. Especially since the pants, jersey numbers and names were all in true white, while the shoulder stripes were ugly yellow. Maybe the laundry guy screwed something up in the wash?

Didn't notice any of it being at the game, but I just checked a bit of the DVR recording and, yuck. Please fix it.

I noticed it last week too and didn't know if it was supposed to be more "cream" than white or if it was just the result of being washed over the season. If it's that or no stripes I would rather have no stripes. And no, I'm not trying to start a uniform change thread.

The thing that bothers me about it is the contrast between the numbers right next to it. Either change it ALL to that color, or leave it all white.