Baylor predictions

brentNE

Nebraska absolutely pounds Baylor. It is so bad, NU's offense is arrested, handcuffed, taken from the field in shackles and legally charged with several aggravated assaults for their on-field play... NU's defense lets down and plays poorly... NU: 147, Baylor: 3

serious question? has a football team ever hit triple digits?

Nebraska absolutely pounds Baylor. It is so bad, NU's offense is arrested, handcuffed, taken from the field in shackles and legally charged with several aggravated assaults for their on-field play... NU's defense lets down and plays poorly... NU: 147, Baylor: 3

Don't know that. I remember getting into the 70's against KSU and I know we COULD have busted more TD's on Florida that year in the NC game...

Against creighton in 1905 nu -102 creighton -0

huskers.com

I actually heard this on Sirius sometime last week & do not remember specifics. But during the turn of the 20th century some nationally known team won like 238-0 and the game was called in the third quarter! :blink:

I predict that Nebraska goes out and beats a Bad Baylor team without Griffin and wins...oh lets say 27-6. Then next week all the fans come back to this board, thumping their chests, and posting "restore the order" "Throw the Bones cause the Blackshirts are back"!!

Then. Knappl, pulls out his pitcher of kool-aid and everyone starts drinking.......then OU comes to town.

I predict that Nebraska goes out and beats a Bad Baylor team without Griffin and wins...oh lets say 27-6. Then next week all the fans come back to this board, thumping their chests, and posting "restore the order" "Throw the Bones cause the Blackshirts are back"!!

Then. Knappl, pulls out his pitcher of kool-aid and everyone starts drinking.......then OU comes to town.

When OU gets to town the fanbase is rejuvenated and yet again has unrealistic expectations and dreams of beating he Sooners. Only to see those dreams fanished with a final score of 27-3.

<_< Don't get mad Husker nation, you know it will happen. KU is in the same boat right now. We're not nearly as good as we once thought.

After last week, it is surely a "pickem" game. My only hope is that we cut down on turnovers. :) But I still don't have any confidence in driving the field. I really haven't followed Baylor and know their star QB is out but so was ISU along with the league leading running back. If they can avoid turnovers and give us a long field most of the way--we'll likely screw it up going by history.

I'm an optimist and say one defensive touchdown and 2 field goals. NU 13 Baylor 10.