What will a win tomorrow tell us?

How could we possibly lose to a bottom-dwelling Big 12 team playing without its best player?

Still......I think the Huskers will be more focused on the road and win convincingly. Baylor has more quit in them than Iowa State right now. What a convincing win would mean, I have no idea, especially since we don't know which quarterback would lead that win.

Just for perspective, we're pretty much exactly where we were last season at this point, simply switching the hand-wringing from the defense to the offense.

As far as o line, it wouldn't tell us anything just like it didn't tell us anything blowing isu off the ball, although we passed more than we ran AGAIN. If Lee starts and we win it really won't tell us anything aside from he can play well against lower level competition. If Green starts and plays well I think it tells us that we aren't as confident in our pass game as we should be at this point and we are leaning heavily on the zone read run game/play action for the rest of the year.

How could we possibly lose to a bottom-dwelling Big 12 team playing without its best player?

Still......I think the Huskers will be more focused on the road and win convincingly. Baylor has more quit in them than Iowa State right now. What a convincing win would mean, I have no idea, especially since we don't know which quarterback would lead that win.

Just for perspective, we're pretty much exactly where we were last season at this point, simply switching the hand-wringing from the defense to the offense.

I just don't understand this opinion. I am sorry. To this point in the season, the defense has yet to have a bad game. Can we say the same thing about the offense at this point last year.....ummm, no, try San Jose State and Missouri. The O struggled big time in BOTH. And against TT, they possesed the ball for the majority of the game, but we needed a late rally to force OT. Against Iowa State, well, the score was frozen at 21-7 forever and, after a turnover by the O, it was looking like it might get a lot tighter. Like I said, the O struggled last year.