Starting quarterback tomorrow..

Is it fair to Cody to be asked to play an away Big 12 game and to start with a whole new batch of new recievers who are young and getting a first start? To me this a recipe for West Coast offense disaster and a Waco meltdown! :dunno:blink::madash ?

You could look at it this way.... Green has been working with these second team receivers more in practice with the 2nd team offense. So if he and a couple of these guys start they would be on the same page more than he would with Holt and the others who are not starting.

Yes, a real coaching quandry. But, they have the advaNTAGE OF SEEING THE PLAYERS INTERACT IN PRACTICE. ALLTHOUGH THE COACHES TELL US THEY HAVE BEEN HAVING GREAT PRACTICES THEN THEY FUMBLE 8 TIMES

Perhaps we have a practice problem like what Jason Peter has said. I guess that is why we pay Bo and staff the big money.

My two big gripes are the fact that the coaches say that the kids are executing in practice but can not put it on the field on game day. Whose fault?

Second the play calling and how the players are used.

Since Watson should logically start Cody look for Lee to start!

And, since we need to run to win, look for Watson to pass behind the line of schrimage and call it a run.

So, it will be shotgun with Lee since it takes years to learn the checks and the multiplicity to be a NU QB.

Nope sorry. Jason Peter is a former drug addict and therefore you must disregard anything he says.

And I think it should be Mr Lee since he has no friends and only friends go by a first name basis.

Is it fair to Cody to be asked to play an away Big 12 game and to start with a whole new batch of new recievers who are young and getting a first start? To me this a recipe for West Coast offense disaster and a Waco meltdown! :dunno:blink::madash ?

This isn't your typical Big 12 away game. Baylor very rarely sells out their stadium (only 38,000 against top 15 Oklahoma St.). And even at capacity, it's not a very hostile environment. My guess is that there are about 35,000 Baylor fans and 5000-8000 Husker fans at this game. Weather will be perfect, sunny and mid-60s. Baylor's offense is pathetic and will be lucky to score 10 against the Blackshirts. IMO, couldn't be a more perfect opportunity to see what Green can do.

Yep, I'm gonna be there cheering them on. I don't care who starts, I just want to see our offense execute.

I talked to the same football player in my class that told me Zac Lee was starting last week and he said Zac Lee would yet again get the nod vs. Baylor. Not very surprising to me considering Pelini praised Lee for his improved play.

Failing to buy this based on the fact that the traveling players were not in class on friday. Know that for a fact.