SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

I just got a text from my buddy who's all over ND football saying that Cooper has informed the ND coaches that he is N. Can anyone confirm this? I'm on my PDA and can't search fast enough!

Not at the moment. But it could be the case. It would make sense.

N as in Nebraska bound, or N as in Notre Dame bound?

I just got a text from my buddy who's all over ND football saying that Cooper has informed the ND coaches that he is N. Can anyone confirm this? I'm on my PDA and can't search fast enough!

Nebraska Bound!

Nebraska Bound!

whoa whoa whoa were is this coming from and who exactly is this buddy!! we need sources! proof! obligations! Rivals! Scout!!

wooooo hoooo if true!!!

• Fire 2

Nebraska Bound!

whoa whoa whoa were is this coming from and who exactly is this buddy!! we need sources! proof! obligations! Rivals! Scout!!

wooooo hoooo if true!!!

False alarm. His buddy doesn't have any credibility - he's Jeremy Crabtree. ;)

• Fire 1

I think he will be N why would he want to be an illini haha I dont evan know how to spell it what a stupid team name

It's the name of the native american tribe that is indiginous to that area of the country. IMO, unless you didn't know they are a tribe, that is kind of disrespectful.

Anyways, back to Cooper. Things seem to be looking good for the Huskers here.

I think he will be N why would he want to be an illini haha I dont evan know how to spell it what a stupid team name

It's the name of the native american tribe that is indiginous to that area of the country. IMO, unless you didn't know they are a tribe, that is kind of disrespectful.

Anyways, back to Cooper. Things seem to be looking good for the Huskers here.

i love the nonsense of it alll

The plot thickens.

Schick & Nick from 1620 also have Corey Cooper along with his HS football coach on their show tomorrow. Also, Braylon Heard & Lavonte David will be on the show too.

you have to think this is a good sign... you know you can see him coming on PERHaps to talk to a school he didn't committ to... seems unlikely though due to all the press and stress of the day with the papers from the school HE did committ too...

but to have the coach there on the air also!!!! thats gotta be good thing

dont forget about OWA on tommorrow too

IF HE COMMITTS!

OR THE NEWSPAPER GUY WHO FLEW ALL THE WAY OUT TO PORTLAND :corndance

Nebraska Bound!

wooooo hoooo if true!!!

I just talked to him and he's getting this from an "ND message board insider" he's saying that ND coaches have been informed that Cooper will not be going to ND, but the part about him being N was just his assumption. I'm waiting for a link. Take it all with a grain a salt.

Nebraska Bound!

wooooo hoooo if true!!!

I just talked to him and he's getting this from an "ND message board insider" he's saying that ND coaches have been informed that Cooper will not be going to ND, but the part about him being N was just an assumption. I'm waiting for a link. Take it all with a grain a salt.

Sorry. But this means nothing then because I believe the Illini to be our main competition for his services.

• Fire 1

Nebraska Bound!

hope you see the humor in these posts........ but in anycase thanks for all the info posted......

we can imagine and hope that no ND means nebraska

wooooo hoooo if true!!!

I just talked to him and he's getting this from an "ND message board insider" he's saying that ND coaches have been informed that Cooper will not be going to ND, but the part about him being N was just an assumption. I'm waiting for a link. Take it all with a grain a salt.