SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

i think that was said a while back ez-e....

dun dun duuuunnnn

who gets the credit first is big around here i guess.........

which it should be i guess also

I gave it to Nexus. He actually PM-ed me about it.

• Fire 1

i think that was said a while back ez-e....

dun dun duuuunnnn

who gets the credit first is big around here i guess.........

which it should be i guess also

I am not really sure why it truly matters. I mean if person A finds out something 5 minutes before person B does that make him a bigger Husker fan?? :dunno

I have not been on the board for awhile but it feels good to be back. It feels like the night before game day and the anticipation is killing me. All I can think about is Cooper with a N on the side of his helmet picking off Gabbert and taking it back for 6. While Blaine sits in the stands and does this --> :snacks:

:bonez

Fixed it for ya :thumbs

I just got a text from my buddy who's all over ND football saying that Cooper has informed the ND coaches that he is N. Can anyone confirm this? I'm on my PDA and can't search fast enough!

Not at the moment. But it could be the case. It would make sense.

N as in Nebraska bound, or N as in Notre Dame bound?

Nebraska Bound!

whoa whoa whoa were is this coming from and who exactly is this buddy!! we need sources! proof! obligations! Rivals! Scout!!

wooooo hoooo if true!!!

I just talked to him and he's getting this from an "ND message board insider" he's saying that ND coaches have been informed that Cooper will not be going to ND, but the part about him being N was just an assumption. I'm waiting for a link. Take it all with a grain a salt.

Sorry. But this means nothing then because I believe the Illini to be our main competition for his services.

I tend to agree with you, but as tired and frustrated he seams to be with the process, I can't imagine why he would drag this out if he was going to stay with Illinois.

I have not been on the board for awhile but it feels good to be back. It feels like the night before game day and the anticipation is killing me. All I can think about is Cooper with a N on the side of his helmet picking off Gabbert and taking it back for 6. While Blaine sits in the stands and does this --> :snacks:

:bonez

Fixed it for ya :thumbs

:laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

I just got a text from my buddy who's all over ND football saying that Cooper has informed the ND coaches that he is N. Can anyone confirm this? I'm on my PDA and can't search fast enough!

Not at the moment. But it could be the case. It would make sense.

N as in Nebraska bound, or N as in Notre Dame bound?

Nebraska Bound!

whoa whoa whoa were is this coming from and who exactly is this buddy!! we need sources! proof! obligations! Rivals! Scout!!

wooooo hoooo if true!!!

I just talked to him and he's getting this from an "ND message board insider" he's saying that ND coaches have been informed that Cooper will not be going to ND, but the part about him being N was just an assumption. I'm waiting for a link. Take it all with a grain a salt.

Sorry. But this means nothing then because I believe the Illini to be our main competition for his services.

I tend to agree with you, but as tired and frustrated he seams to be with the process, I can't imagine why he would drag this out if he was going to stay with Illinois.

Exactly. If he hated the process he would have just stayed safe with Illinois. He's gotta be between NU and ND, ND backed off because they wanted him as a WR and it wasn't going to work like they thought. I think Illinois is his safety/fallback but I think he will be N

:power