SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

Cooper told HI that he'll announce his school of choice at 9:00am CT on Wednesday. He also said all 4 schools are still under heavy consideration too.

Ahhh that means I gotta wake up early so i can be showered and eat breakfast before the announcement... *sigh* pathetic that waking up by 8 is early

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

Everyone has to grow up sometime. Might as well start on signing day. :LOLtartar

Cooper told HI that he'll announce his school of choice at 9:00am CT on Wednesday. He also said all 4 schools are still under heavy consideration too.

Ahhh that means I gotta wake up early so i can be showered and eat breakfast before the announcement... *sigh* pathetic that waking up by 8 is early

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

Everyone has to grow up sometime. Might as well start on signing day. :LOLtartar

I have class at 10:30 EST, so I should be able to hear his choice before I have to go to class. :corndance

Anyone know the best way of getting Signing Day info if we can't get to a TV cause of class??

:dunno

If you can use internet then just go here. It will literally be on here 20 seconds after they commit to a school.

I don't think it will take that long lol

Yeah there will be huskerboard freaks who will post it immediately... give it 3 maybe 4 seconds.

Here is the article from rivals:

February 1, 2010 - "Four star saftey Corey Cooper has had a long recruiting road. As we have told you before he is still planning on making his final decision on the morning of signing day. Because we here at rivals have had no real updates on Cooper for over a month now, we decided to publish this teaser story that offers really no new insight on the situation in an attempt to draw more subscribers to HuskersIllustrated.com Stay connected with HI.com tonight when we retell you the same information with different teasers."
  • Fire 1