SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

This guy is going to be a good one. Bo likes him so much because he reminds him of Larry Asante. Great on the point of attack, very aggressive, and loves to put on a big hit. With a little bit of bo, and company magic, we could turn him into a star. This kid earns my respect! COUP COUP COUP!

I wonder if Corey Cooper knows this too. This guy will be fired after next season. This is not a program on the rise.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1044505

This guy is going to be a good one. Bo likes him so much because he reminds him of Larry Asante. Great on the point of attack, very aggressive, and loves to put on a big hit. With a little bit of bo, and company magic, we could turn him into a star. This kid earns my respect! COUP COUP COUP!

I don't know about this kid, haven't seen his video, but if you would have asked me before Pelini got here that L. Asante would be projected to go in the 2nd - 3rd round of the draft after his senior year ====== LMAO.

Regardless if this kid comes here or not, it's absolutely ridiculous what this staff pulled off in 2 years on the defensive side of the ball. Only Matty O isn't projected to be drafted from the starting seniors in this class. O'hanlon will probably get an invite to camp.

who are we overthrowing? IT'S A REVOLUTION UP IN THIS PIECE! :nanalama :nanalama

who are we overthrowing? IT'S A REVOLUTION UP IN THIS PIECE! :nanalama :nanalama

Man, that's just coup coup. :blink:

I think that Corey doesnt want to feel like we are his only option. We may have backed into his pledge and I dont think he wants to feel like he is going to NU by default. He was unhappy about the staff changes at Illinios; ND had begun to pursue a different target, and he canceled his FSU trip. By default we would win his pledge. I dont think that he wants to feel that way.

Rivals has heard nothing positive nothing negitive from Corey.

• Fire 2

I think that Corey doesnt want to feel like we are his only option. We may have backed into his pledge and I dont think he wants to feel like he is going to NU by default. He was unhappy about the staff changes at Illinios; ND had begun to pursue a different target, and he canceled his FSU trip. By default we would win his pledge. I dont think that he wants to feel that way.

I still say it's between Arizona and NU, with Illinois the longshot. Right now i'm saying 70% NU, 25% Arizona and 5% Illinois. I think ND is out.

I could see that. I just hope he realizes that the bright side is more blinding than the waking dawn for a safety prospect in Bo's defense with what we're losing in the next couple years.

• Fire 1

I could see that. I just hope he realizes that the bright side is more blinding than the waking dawn for a safety prospect in Bo's defense with what we're losing in the next couple years.

Illinois Coach is on the hot seat. He's basically in Dan Hawkins position this year... if they suck he is out next year. I think Illinois is out.

Arizona lost Mike Stoops. Cooper had a great relationship with Stoops, to the point that he almost threw Florida State into the mix when Stoops went there. I think Arizona is out.

ND is only a couple of hours from his home. He has pictures of his ND visit and he is smiling and with friends through the whole thing. I imagine he knows a lot of people from his school who go there, to go there. I think ND is still in. It's a comfortable, safe decision for him in terms of distance and already knowing people.

NU... he has his own photo album on his facebook page just for his NU visit. He didn't do that with any of the other schools. I think NU is still in.

My guess... signing day he will either choose NU or ND.

I still say it's between Arizona and NU, with Illinois the longshot. Right now i'm saying 70% NU, 25% Arizona and 5% Illinois. I think ND is out.

I respect your opinion; but I think once Stoops moved on to FSU that eliminated Arizona.

I respect your opinion; but I think once Stoops moved on to FSU that eliminated Arizona.

:yeah bingo

I stand by my previous statement. It appears that his only good option is NU. I really dont think that he wants to feel that way right now.

Again, since rivals hasnt heard anything positive or negative about Cooper I am going to assume that he is still an NU lean. Although we all know that rivals isnt gospel.

Illinois Coach is on the hot seat. He's basically in Dan Hawkins position this year... if they suck he is out next year. I think Illinois is out.

Arizona lost Mike Stoops. Cooper had a great relationship with Stoops, to the point that he almost threw Florida State into the mix when Stoops went there. I think Arizona is out.

ND is only a couple of hours from his home. He has pictures of his ND visit and he is smiling and with friends through the whole thing. I imagine he knows a lot of people from his school who go there, to go there. I think ND is still in. It's a comfortable, safe decision for him in terms of distance and already knowing people.

NU... he has his own photo album on his facebook page just for his NU visit. He didn't do that with any of the other schools. I think NU is still in.

My guess... signing day he will either choose NU or ND.

I see where you're coming from, but recruit updates based almost solely on the number of photos he has posted on facebook kind of creeps me out. Just like they ask you not to feed the monkeys at the zoo, please don't cyber stalk the recruits.

I see where you're coming from, but recruit updates based almost solely on the number of photos he has posted on facebook kind of creeps me out. Just like they ask you not to feed the monkeys at the zoo, please don't cyber stalk the recruits.

:yeah

We all would love information about what these kids are thinking, but I dont think we should appear this desperate.

:yeah

We all would love information about what these kids are thinking, but I dont think we should appear this desperate.

Agreed. I know the excitement level is growing, but fbook stalking is creepy, esp on 18y.o. kids. I mean, even sometimes on here I feel like I know too much about these guys, but atleast its a site for husker related news. Plus, im not likely to find out their status on what they are doing after school today as well as their favorite movies. . .