SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

so any more news on how the in home went at this point in time........

:hellloooo :hellloooo

Said he had a good talk with Sanders today but they didn't talk much about his recruiting. He said Sanders told him to take his time with his decision. Cooper said a decision could come anytime, but he's still sorting it out. The moment he feels ready to announce it, he'll announce it.

:hellloooo :hellloooo

Said he had a good talk with Sanders today but they didn't talk much about his recruiting. He said Sanders told him to take his time with his decision. Cooper said a decision could come anytime, but he's still sorting it out. The moment he feels ready to announce it, he'll announce it.

Sounds like nothing new. But thanks anyway, Nexus.

overhere.gifoverhere.gif

It looks like HI has an updated story, which I'm assuming is an update of this evenings in-home. Hopefully someone with access can fill us in a bit.

There was no in-home, Sanders dropped by the school to say hi, hung out and told him to take his time to make the right decision. People may be up in arms about why Marvin didn't go by the house, but Corey is sick of the process, there is nothing else Sanders could say. Stop in, see how the young man is doing and let him make his decision. Sounds like Sanders did exactly what was needed with him given the situation, we'll see shortly hopefully.

Just read this a few minutes ago

"Ironically enough, later today, Sean Callahan (Rivals.com) told KFAB (1110AM, Omaha) that 4* Corey Cooper (S, Maywood IL) has reportedly canceled his official visit to Florida State. If true, this is great news for the Huskers."

Whoa! Hope this is true.

His college choices as reported are as listed

1. NU

2. ND

Well my father is a Notre Dame fan, so if it truly is between those two schools one of us will be happy. Lets hope it is me :lol:

One of the ND posters on HI doesnt think that ND is even a close 2nd.

1. NU

2. ND

Well my father is a Notre Dame fan, so if it truly is between those two schools one of us will be happy. Lets hope it is me :lol:

If that was true then why would he drag it out when he said himself he is tired of the process :dunno

1. NU

2. ND

If that was true then why would he drag it out when he said himself he is tired of the process :dunno

I :dunno either. I'll venture to say though that it will be either us or ND.

It might be because Notre Dame is a really good school that could set him up in life better than a Nebraska education? Don't get me wrong in saying that, there's nothing wrong with an education from Nebraska, it's just Notre Dame is a better school academically. Add to that they have one of the biggest football programs (unwarranted or not), and also it's way closer to his home than Lincoln and I see why he's having trouble picking a school between us and them. Sometimes you have to look past your time playing football.

But I don't know what's going on in his mind, but with his dropping FSU I like our chances more than it's been in a while.