SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

Crabtree had this to say about Cooper in his chat earlier today:

"If anybody claims to know where Corey is ending up at, then they know more than Corey and his family do. The last few weeks have been trying and confusing times for him."

I read that whole transcript and Crabtree also said, Tyler Moore will get a serious look at 4 star status.... :facepalm: what a freaking joke.

Crabtree is a Midwest guy though isnt he?

Yes he is.

"If anybody claims to know where Corey is ending up at, then they know more than Corey and his family do. The last few weeks have been trying and confusing times for him."

I read that whole transcript and Crabtree also said, Tyler Moore will get a serious look at 4 star status.... :facepalm: what a freaking joke.

Yes he is.

Maybe that is why he is off from what everyone else has been saying. Maybe ol' Jeremy hasnt dont his homework on Tyler yet.

Yes he is.

Maybe that is why he is off from what everyone else has been saying. Maybe ol' Jeremy hasnt dont his homework on Tyler yet.

All he has to do is look at Tyler's offer sheet....I mean I am pretty sure if a guy has an offer from Florida he HAS to be a 5* :lol:

:sarcasm

Yes he is.

All he has to do is look at Tyler's offer sheet....I mean I am pretty sure if a guy has an offer from Florida he HAS to be a 5* :lol:

I was thinking the same thing about the offer sheet. It seems that there isnt a program in the nation that doesnt want him.

Yes he is.

I was thinking the same thing about the offer sheet. It seems that there isnt a program in the nation that doesnt want him.

Mizzou said they wouldn't offer unless he tried out for wide reciever :dunno :dunno :dunno

Yes he is.

Mizzou said they wouldn't offer unless he tried out for wide reciever :dunno :dunno :dunno

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:facepalm:

Yes he is.

Now that's funny.

If FSU is out, doesn't that mean we're pretty much the last option? I thought it was between FSU and NU and that Illinois was pretty much done for? I take it as a good sign. Keep your fingers crossed.

It has been us and ND as one-two for awhile.

Ok does anyone have any updates from the in-school that Cooper and Sanders had?

Apparently Rivals has an update............Nexus????

All that it talks about is that the visit was pretty laid back.. it wasn't that much about recruiting.. and cooper doesn't know if sanders is stopping by the house tonight or not... He said sanders seemed relaxed and was just checking up seeing how everything was going, said whenever he's ready to make a decision it's cool with sanders.. isn't pushing anything. they will update if sanders stops by the house tonight.

Ok does anyone have any updates from the in-school that Cooper and Sanders had?

Apparently Rivals has an update............Nexus????

All that it talks about is that the visit was pretty laid back.. it wasn't that much about recruiting.. and cooper doesn't know if sanders is stopping by the house tonight or not... He said sanders seemed relaxed and was just checking up seeing how everything was going, said whenever he's ready to make a decision it's cool with sanders.. isn't pushing anything. they will update if sanders stops by the house tonight.

Thanks for the update, but IF Marvin stops by the house tonight???? Unless Marvin's wife goes into labor tonight, he sure as hell better stop by Cooper's house! :wtf