SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

FWIW, apparently Cooper & Lavonte David will be on Unsportsmanlike Conduct tomorrow.

Hmmmm...

Go ahead, it's okay to read between the lines WV. :lol:

Trust me..I really want to :thumbs

To further entice the mysteriousness of the situation, they also said on today's show that Owa will also be on the show tomorrow IF he commits to NU.

FWIW, apparently Cooper & Lavonte David will be on Unsportsmanlike Conduct tomorrow.

Hmmmm...

Go ahead, it's okay to read between the lines WV. :lol:

Trust me..I really want to :thumbs

To further entice the mysteriousness of the situation, they also said on today's show that Owa will also be on the show tomorrow IF he commits to NU.

hmmm.....

• Fire 1

Lets do the math. Notre Dame cooled on him awhile ago, The Illini dont have a secondary coach, We are high on his list, he is on our radio show tomorrow after he announces his college decision which he made known to the coaches tonight but not the public.

Lets do the math. Notre Dame cooled on him awhile ago, The Illini dont have a secondary coach, We are high on his list, he is on our radio show tomorrow after he announces his college decision which he made known to the coaches tonight but not the public.

well we can all breath a little easier in less than 24 hours....... i time will tell....

but all the last minute teasers and tales comments and rumors are making me goo nuts!!!

just pretty hyped about tommorrow no matter where the chips may lie......

was a little down on cooper but have some new hope (this is the sixth time this has happened by the way)

I just got a text from my buddy who's all over ND football saying that Cooper has informed the ND coaches that he is N. Can anyone confirm this? I'm on my PDA and can't search fast enough!

Not at the moment. But it could be the case. It would make sense.