We can't beat OU

Nah, beating OU is a pipe dream. We don't have the line, receivers, RBs, or experience at QB to do anything but hope to win an ugly game against them. IF we won it would be because they lost.

Our d will let them score four TD's.

Our Offense will score one.

What a dissapointing turn of events this season.

We are going to have to fight for every yard we get, IMO we will be lucky to get one first down. Our points will have to come from Hen and the Def. The best thing about it is we will be facing a VERY good defense that we might see in the Big 12 championchip so it will be a great experience for Green and the Offense to get a pace of things.

I don't think we are ever out of a game before it has even started, but even if we lose we can still win the North, go to the BIG 12 Champ and upset Texas, which I would prefer over a win next wkend ^^;;

We are going to have to fight for every yard we get, IMO we will be lucky to get one first down. Our points will have to come from Hen and the Def. The best thing about it is we will be facing a VERY good defense that we might see in the Big 12 championchip so it will be a great experience for Green and the Offense to get a pace of things.

Uh...in what year?

I don't think we are ever out of a game before it has even started, but even if we lose we can still win the North, go to the BIG 12 Champ and upset Texas, which I would prefer over a win next wkend ^^;;

:koolaid2: I have SERIOUS doubts about us winning the North!!! Four weeks ago we were on top of the world and thinking that we were going into the EASY part of our schedual. Three games later and two losses to bottom Big 12 teams and we could have lost today if Baylor hadn't sucked worse. We still have OU, KU, K ST and CU left, at this point, a North tilte doesn't look good at all. Upsetting Texas in the Big 12 Title game? :laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2:

I can see where you people are comming from but just have more faith in your team....I do. Oklahoma is a very fast defense and so is Nebraska. It's going to be a defensive battle, plain and simple. Don't give up before they even touch the field. You never know....Nebraska could upset the Sooners??

I can see where you people are comming from but just have more faith in your team....I do. Oklahoma is a very fast defense and so is Nebraska. It's going to be a defensive battle, plain and simple. Don't give up before they even touch the field. You never know....Nebraska could upset the Sooners??

You're drinking some of that gin right now, aren't you?