We can't beat OU

They also said that about Stanford a few years ago against USC

or Ole Miss last year

or Iowa State this year.

And you are comparing Nebraska to those programs to our liklihood for a win.

Its official. We are horrible.

FML

Stanford is 5-3 and 3rd in the pac 10.

But no I wasnt. I was saying far crazier things have happened. I could have used BSU over OU, Oregon State last year ect if that makes you feel better.

Or hell BYU this year over OU.

Don't worry Bigpulve. I see where you're coming from... and it MAKES SENSE. Some people just become complete doomsdayers just because we lose a couple games, they think all of the sudden our football team is completely inadequate. It's funny how ridiculously fast people forget where they've come from. 2 years ago we had the WORST season in Huskers HISTORY! We are on our way back, ladies and gentlemen. Have some faith.

Real easy to run your mouth when there are no consequences.

I will give you Nebraska+24. WE beat that spread, I do not post for a month

We don't you don't post for month.

Fair enough.

And trust me I want to lose this bet worse than anything.

We will see who is closer to the truth Saturday evening.

We have no offense, due to inexperience at QB, injured 1-4 running backs. Skill players gone.

If we turn the ball over, which we have the proven ability to do against a hard hitting Defense, we will have major problems and early.

This team is so much better than any we have faced it is unreal.

I do not think we have seen Oklahoma in stride yet this year, my guess is we will this year.

And if you remember I predicted the Texas Tech score that year, and I see the same type of situation here.

They put 62 on us last year, with an offense that turned over the ball, this offense turns over the ball far more, fumbles interceptions and the like. We do not have a running game and our passing is just inviting pick 6 every time we throw that stupid sideline pass.

We are facing a much quicker, more athletic defense than any we have seen. They will score points on us.

If you were from New Mexico and looking to wager on this game, who would you pick?

Fair enough.

And trust me I want to lose this bet worse than anything.

We will see who is closer to the truth Saturday evening.

We have no offense, due to inexperience at QB, injured 1-4 running backs. Skill players gone.

If we turn the ball over, which we have the proven ability to do against a hard hitting Defense, we will have major problems and early.

This team is so much better than any we have faced it is unreal.

I do not think we have seen Oklahoma in stride yet this year, my guess is we will this year.

And if you remember I predicted the Texas Tech score that year, and I see the same type of situation here.

They put 62 on us last year, with an offense that turned over the ball, this offense turns over the ball far more, fumbles interceptions and the like. We do not have a running game and our passing is just inviting pick 6 every time we throw that stupid sideline pass.

We are facing a much quicker, more athletic defense than any we have seen. They will score points on us.

If you were from New Mexico and looking to wager on this game, who would you pick?

The thought of Watson continuing to have our offense throw those suicidal sideline passes vs this OU defense gives me the Hebee Jeebies. My God SW, surely you can't possibly be "that" stupid.

This game will be ugly enough without that.....our unstoppable wco "at best" will go 3 & out all game. Heck, we made Iowa State and Baylor's defense look like steel curtains. Oklahoma's defense is much, much, much better than them. Our defense will be totally exhausted by halftime.

Junior

I just do not see us moving the ball. We have to stay out of our end of the field.

We are going to have to throw the ball, and throw every bit as much as we run it. We have to keep the run viable and the only way against this defense is to have them concerned about our passing game.

Their defensive line will destroy our offensive line. My guess in ithe backfield very quickly, hopefully we will be able to connect on some slants or quick tighend routes.

We have not faced anything like what we see Saturday.

I am afraid the defense will be on the field continously due to 3 and ourts and fumbles interceptions early and regular.

I hope I am wrong on this, and somehow we squeak out a win or at least make it respectable.

Keep it with in 10 and I would be a very happy camper.

Fair enough.

This reminds me of a similar situation between you and another poster last year before the Mizzou game. Whatever happened to that fool :dunno that thought we had a chance at beating Mizzou last year? I miss his insight and witty posts. <_<:moreinteresting

I shall not gloat nor shall I say I told that party so.

I also never asked that guy to abide by it either.

We all love our Huskers, some just look at it differently.

I build Micro Wave towers, I have to look at things and say this is how it will work, I have been doing it for 10 years now and every dime my company makes depends on those sites doing what I saw they will.

I seemed to have developed that idea about everything I do. A curse damit.

And we all know that I want to be wrong on my Nebraska thoughts when they are not as positive as we like.

I love them, but I just have to call the way I see it. Not evil or against, just the wa it is.

I shall not gloat nor shall I say I told that party so.

I also never asked that guy to abide by it either.

We all love our Huskers, some just look at it differently.

I build Micro Wave towers, I have to look at things and say this is how it will work, I have been doing it for 10 years now and every dime my company makes depends on those sites doing what I saw they will.

I seemed to have developed that idea about everything I do. A curse damit.

And we all know that I want to be wrong on my Nebraska thoughts when they are not as positive as we like.

I love them, but I just have to call the way I see it. Not evil or against, just the wa it is.

Can't hate on you for calling it like you see it... but I sure pray you're wrong.

I too, think we will lose this game. But I believe that we have a very stingy defense, one that can win the game for us..... IF.... and it's a big if... IF our offense can find just enough to score 2 touchdowns and NOT TURN THE BALL OVER . However, I think this is very, very unlikely. I can see a pick six or two against us happening very easily against a speedy D like OUs. :dunno

Nothing this season tells me that we CAN beat OU, except for our defense.

But even then, the defense plays good, but cannot get those "pick sixes" when we need them, or fumbles, etc.

Even if those do happen, the offense has show nothing this entire season that is worth a crap on anyone except for FAU.

Even the 55-0 rout of ULALA was deceiving. I don't remember seeing ONE sustained drive that ate several minutes off of the clock.

On Saturday, to stand a chance, the defense will need to be lights out perfect the entire game, and the offense MUST go to the big play... It's our only real chance that I've seen.

The opiton would be keeping it under 30.

How does that fit for ya there great fan?

Any reasons in your faith, and facts that would change my mind?

Or you just run your mouth because you can.

I have pointed out reasons I think we have problems.

Your a fan I see so it makes no difference.

I hope you are right.

I hope I am wrong.

Saturday will tell.

Thanks for your knowledge, I can tell it will come in handy while I sprinkle Pixie dust on everything Husker.