Suh Incident

Enhance

i wonder if any crazy people are hittin up his number right now

The fact that you even asked the question Im sure you know the answer. Im sure his number will be change fairly quickly.

Some of the comment on here earlier we pretty crazy people were already calling the picture poster all kind of things. Some saying how wrong they were for calling the cops.

And women are supposed to be the ones who gossip?????

New flash the message board is made for gossip, bantar, and coversation. You have been here long enough to konw that.

...and you haven't been here long enough to dis Ohiohusker.

T_O_B

:angry:

Dont think I dissed anyone. All im sayin is there was a potential story about suh (the leader of our team) at 11:00 AM this morning. A lot of people struck it down and turns out there was something to it. The comment I made was that this is a message board and being such people make comments like the one you just made. I am within my right to defend the right to gossip or carry on a conversation on a message board. If you can show me that in the board rules I will be glad to correct my mistake.

Chill out KoolAid! Everybody is entitled to an opinion. I just commented on how funny I thought it was that a bunch of men are gossiping!

Thanks T_O_B.......!

Board Rules

#1 - No Flaming/Trolling/Defamatory posts

Strong opinions are encouraged, and debated is not only welcomed – it's the main reason the board exists.

However, until proven worthy (at least "Blackshirt" member status) arguing or disagreeing with any other member will not be tolerated and may result in an immediate ban, temporary account disablement or execution.

#2 - No Threats

Do not threaten another member in any manner.

#3 - ...

And women are supposed to be the ones who gossip?????

New flash the message board is made for gossip, bantar, and coversation. You have been here long enough to konw that.

...and you haven't been here long enough to dis Ohiohusker.

T_O_B

:angry:

Dont think I dissed anyone. All im sayin is there was a potential story about suh (the leader of our team) at 11:00 AM this morning. A lot of people struck it down and turns out there was something to it. The comment I made was that this is a message board and being such people make comments like the one you just made. I am within my right to defend the right to gossip or carry on a conversation on a message board. If you can show me that in the board rules I will be glad to correct my mistake.

Chill out KoolAid! Everybody is entitled to an opinion. I just commented on how funny I thought it was that a bunch of men are gossiping!

Thanks T_O_B.......!

Board Rules

#1 - No Flaming/Trolling/Defamatory posts

Strong opinions are encouraged, and debated is not only welcomed – it's the main reason the board exists.

However, until proven worthy (at least "Blackshirt" member status) arguing or disagreeing with any other member will not be tolerated and may result in an immediate ban, temporary account disablement or execution.

#2 - No Threats

Do not threaten another member in any manner.

#3 - ...

So I was wrong to say you are allowed to discuss topics concerning the team on a message board. Well I stand corrected thanks for the information.

I don't see why he's doing this now. Wait until you get that fat NFL paycheck and then drive drunk all you want...up until that point, keep it vanilla.

Foolish exaggerations don't make your point, they make you look foolish.

Just sayin'.

Calling people foolish and taking shots at people (which you do constantly) doesn't make you sound wise, it makes you look lame.

Just sayin'

Again, I'll do my best to work up some concern over your opinion of me. Don't hold your breath.

Everyone calm down.