Suh Incident

Enhance

So would he have been arrested as this post initially states?

I would doubt it, especially since it doesn't say suspect taken into custody and it is just an incident report. It would be on the police blotter if he were arrested for a crime.

I would say this is just filed under a traffic incident.

I would imagine he was given a FST, passed, cited, then released.

So would he have been arrested as this post initially states?

I would doubt it, but I don't know. According to the police report his car was towed to a dealer, I don't know about Nebraska, but around here in Missouri, if you get a DUI your car would have been impounded as evidence.

in florida, if you are driving recklessly you can get arrested for a DUI, no matter what you blood alcohol content is.

But think about the puppy man!!!! but i don't see how that could hold up in court...

What puppy?

Just because someone said there was a puppy doesn't mean there was a puppy.

It's from the same guy who said he only blew .035. so it's more likely than anything else on here

I don't know about this one.

Timeline wise....

Late last night, Suh and the Huskers board a plane to fly back to Lincoln.

Suh finds a costume and then drives up to Omaha for a halloween costume party and gets drunk. (keep in mind that today they go in to review the film from Baylor's game)

He somehow, under the influence of alcohol, makes it back to Lincoln and hits a parked car.

Considering the facts, this story seems a bit far fetched. It doesn't sound like Suh to be the kind of person to drink heavily the nite before a practice.

According to my friend, a Husker Dance Team member (Scarlets), she said that the players boarded a plane back around 5:00 p.m. and landed at Eppley at 7:00 p.m.

is a .035 illegal and i dont see a axel arth

No, I believe it is .08. Maybe he doesn't own the car?

So wait, anybody who is familiar with drinking laws, is he ok as far as the drinking aspect is concerned? .035 is below .08. He's gotta be good in that aspect.

He will not receive a dui.. however still a possibility of a reckless driving citation.

As far as suspensions go I would presume that this will fall to the unity council for violation of team rules.. the one I have heard is that they were not going to drink during the season.. (don't know if its true thats just a rule I have heard) however, it is loosely enforced unless someone ends up in trouble...

I can tell you that Axel Arth is definitely not a fan of football.

Fan like this make me sick. If a crime is commited it should be dealt with regardless to how it effects the team. If by chance this is true this man should not be stoned becuase he did the right thing. The blame needs to fall on the player for letting down the team down. When will we get over this blame the victim thing when it comes to athletes and celebrities.