Suh Incident

Enhance

is a .035 illegal and i dont see a axel arth

No, I believe it is .08. Maybe he doesn't own the car?

So wait, anybody who is familiar with drinking laws, is he ok as far as the drinking aspect is concerned? .035 is below .08. He's gotta be good in that aspect.

where is the .035 coming from i dont see that in the report posted

It's there, bottom right of page 2.

is a .035 illegal and i dont see a axel arth

No, I believe it is .08. Maybe he doesn't own the car?

So wait, anybody who is familiar with drinking laws, is he ok as far as the drinking aspect is concerned? .035 is below .08. He's gotta be good in that aspect.

where is the .035 coming from i dont see that in the report posted

Page 2, near the bottom right corner......

PHEW! So Suh saved a puppy, and was well below the legal limit (.035 is about two or three beers for someone Suh's size). AND he accidentally made a brilliant gameplan to fix our offensive line troubles:

Untitled-1.gif

Is anyone else concerned that Suh was unable to break through the line of cars? Yeah, great, looks like he was triple-teamed. Great players rise above that.

How can we put pressure on the house behind those cars if Suh can't break through?

:rollin

I believe a DUI is <.08 and a DWI is >.08 but I am not positive about this at all. For some reason I am thinking that is what the law is but i am not sure.

No, DWI is Iowa or other states. DUI is the Nebraska law and that limit is .08 anything under that and you should be clear of alcohol charges. Especially when you are less that half the legal limit. As stated before that is like 2 or 3 beers.

Legally he should be good. It's up to Pelini at this point.

in florida, if you are driving recklessly you can get arrested for a DUI, no matter what you blood alcohol content is.

But think about the puppy man!!!! but i don't see how that could hold up in court...

What puppy?

Just because someone said there was a puppy doesn't mean there was a puppy.