Suh Incident

Enhance

Someone please block out the personal info on the above link.

I know we are all mature enough, but some arent.

It's already on the internet and you know a buncha idiots already have it saved.

A few folks are gonna be changing phone numbers this week to go along with getting their cars fixed.

It's already on the internet and you know a buncha idiots already have it saved.

A few folks are gonna be changing phone numbers this week to go along with getting their cars fixed.

is a .035 illegal and i dont see a axel arth

No, I believe it is .08. Maybe he doesn't own the car?

So wait, anybody who is familiar with drinking laws, is he ok as far as the drinking aspect is concerned? .035 is below .08. He's gotta be good in that aspect.

where is the .035 coming from i dont see that in the report posted

Here is the link to Lincoln Police Reports. I just put accident reports in Lincoln, NE.

Something does not seem right here......

Is this a real location? "U bet N 30 and N 31"

http://lancaster.ne.gov/City/police/stats/acc.htm

Go to date and put 11-01-2009

However, they are only letting you click on one case number; this seems very strange as well.

U Street, between the North 30th and 31st street.

PHEW! So Suh saved a puppy, and was well below the legal limit (.035 is about two or three beers for someone Suh's size). AND he accidentally made a brilliant gameplan to fix our offensive line troubles:

Untitled-1.gif

Is anyone else concerned that Suh was unable to break through the line of cars? Yeah, great, looks like he was triple-teamed. Great players rise above that.

How can we put pressure on the house behind those cars if Suh can't break through?

Why? This is a link to a county website, and they didn't. That is what Public Record means, the public can see it.

I wasnt sure how that worked.

Never been through it before.

PHEW! So Suh saved a puppy, and was well below the legal limit (.035 is about two or three beers for someone Suh's size). AND he accidentally made a brilliant gameplan to fix our offensive line troubles:

Untitled-1.gif

Just as planned....f#*k you Axel, i want the last hour of my life back

Here is the link to Lincoln Police Reports. I just put accident reports in Lincoln, NE.

Something does not seem right here......

Is this a real location? "U bet N 30 and N 31"

http://lancaster.ne.gov/City/police/stats/acc.htm

Go to date and put 11-01-2009

However, they are only letting you click on one case number; this seems very strange as well.

U St between N 30th St and N 31st St is what that means