Big Bang Theory

mitch7

I had the opportunity to watch this episode, It was refreshing to see the Nebraska logo on a somewhat popular national program. The actors they got to be NU fans were rude slugs. I guess it was intended to emphasize the difference between macho football fans and academic nerds. One of the other characters, Sheldon, was from Texas and was apparently subjected to football despite having no interest in it. He was tasked to teach the basics to Leonard, the boyfriend of the HOT Penny, so he could fit in with her friends.

I guess it was current because they stated they won their last game and the following game was against Oklahoma.

Good thing we didn't lose to Baylor and ruin the historical accuracy of the episode.

Very timely. Otherwise it would have been taking place in an alternate universe. ;)

Actually I didn't like the fact that most of the people at the party weren't wearing red.

Yeah, not very accurate. Plus all the fans just sat there and didn't cheer, doesn't remind me of Husker fans.

Oh, wait...

Good thing we didn't lose to Baylor and ruin the historical accuracy of the episode.

Very timely. Otherwise it would have been taking place in an alternate universe. ;)

Actually I didn't like the fact that most of the people at the party weren't wearing red.

Yeah, not very accurate. Plus all the fans just sat there and didn't cheer, doesn't remind me of Husker fans.

Oh, wait...

no they weren't at the stadium

What were there guys in that show? All I saw was a super hot chick in husker gear!!!!

and her nipples...

did you notice that in part of the first scene where the hot blonde is wearing the grey nebraska shirt and she has THO, and then they switch to a camera shot showing the guys and then switch back to her and the THO has disappeared!

I stopped wearing red because it put us on a two game losing streak. I didn't wear red last week and look what happened...

...you guys are welcome by the way.

I stopped wearing red because it put us on a two game losing streak. I didn't wear red last week and look what happened...

...you guys are welcome by the way.

I like to think it's because I bought a new Husker hat. The one I was wearing I had bought during the Calliban era, so I figured it was time for a new one. Plus, I went as Bo for Halloween, so I had to get his coaches hat.